❘✓❘ 06. act six ❘❘

Start from the beginning

Reading that message, Isagi felt himself tense up almost immediately.

Unknown :
Don't worry, I'll tell you

Isagi :
Who are you?

Unknown :
I'll give you his address
but I want something in exchange

Isagi :
Money?

Unknown :
You're going to leave this country

Isagi :
Fine, send me the link

Unknown :
sent an attachment

Isagi's brows furrowed, tapping on the link furiously. Why was he so frustrated? He was bound to leave the country soon enough anyway.

Somehow, rain started to drop onto his screen. Raindrops rolling down the phone screen. How was that possible? Didn't he already find cover?

Oh, it wasn't rain. It was his tears, he just hadn't noticed.

Isagi's eyes went wide, "Why is it hours away from here? How did that damn bastard walk home?" he clicked his tongue and kept his phone in his pocket.

He ran down the street and as he did, the rain seemed to pour harder. He breathed heavily, running as fast as he could without break.

He was already soaked in rain but he didn't want to, he didn't want to break his promise to that weird person in his dreams for some reason.

He'd also rather not lose Kaiser because with the way Aristides put it, he'd possibly lose him if he didn't do this.

And Isagi Yoichi can't imagine a world without Kaiser.

"Hello! Can I get a ride?" Isagi asked in between breaths. This was probably a bad idea and he could get himself kidnapped but this guy seemed trustworthy.

"Where's your destination?" asked the man as Isagi got inside.

"Uhm, just drop me near the school around here." Isagi said, pulling his phone out and looking at it to see the map. "Yeah, there will be fine."