1: The start

Seo Min-Ji

Seo Min-Ji

"Candidate No. 62, Kim Ha-Jun."

Her secretary shakes her head as she writes the name on the paper.

"He's a narcissistic dude, he gives me the ick," Minji answers without hesitation. She pushed her hair strands to the back of her ear, as she stared at her laptop without lifting her gaze.

Her secretary sighs in defeat, knowing Minji is just making up excuses to avoid marriage. The female turns to face her secretary, Arin.

"I do not care about looks; just give me someone with good business sense and maybe a bearable personality." She speaks casually as she returns her attention to her laptop.

Her words don't match up, since she's been giving everyone who's 'decent' looking a look.

Her parents have been pressuring her to marry in order to expand the business. Her parents have already chosen their candidates, but Minji does not appear to be interested in any of them.

"Minji, you will be 24 this year! We need you to have a husband so that we can keep this business going!"

"24 is still a young age." "I do not understand why." She starts talking to herself after recalling her parents' words.

"I am sorry, ms. Minji, I have gone everywhere looking for the next candidates for your next blind dates, but it is very difficult to find someone exactly like you addressed me."

Minji frowns at her secretary's words, "Did I? I am sure I made it sound as simple as it is. "I am not picky about men." Minji shrugged, concentrating on her laptop.

Arin looks at her boss in disbelief, "Do you want to hear what you've written?"

"All right, go ahead."

Ms. Minji's preferences for MEN are as follows:

1. Has a JOB (THIS IS IMPORTANT!)
2. Tall
3. Handsome ( not really a need, but a bonus)
4. Not so loud
5. Listen to me
6. Capable of excellent cooperation
7. Understanding
8. polite and well-mannered
9. Ability to cook is an added bonus
10. No dogs (I am ALLERGIC!)
11. neat and tidy
12. well-dressed
13. not a womanizer
14 Beautiful smile
15. Skilled in sports
16. Actually you know what? I need a handsome man.
17. Example: Loid Forger

And the list goes on and on.

Arin sighs as she stares at number 17, "You even listed a character that is not real as an example, how am I supposed to find someone like him?" the poor secretary stares at the name Loid Forger.

Minji snorted when she heard her sighing. "Exactly, nobody is up to my standards except a fictional man." she let out a humorous chuckle.

"I thought you said you wanted a man who could only help you with business, but you have listed more than—"