Clingy💗

Brady POV

Y/n has been really clingy lately. I don't know what's up, but she is coming over today, so I'll figure it out later.

Y/n POV

Right now, I'm on my way to Bradys house. I feel like I've been too attached to him, but he hasn't said anything, so I guess not.

After I'm not getting ready, I get into my car and go to his house. I park, then go inside to see his mom cooking

"Hi sweetie," Brady mom says. "Hii," I say with a smile. I talked to her for about 5 minutes and then went to Bradys' room.

I walk and immediately jump into Bradys bed, cuddling him. "Hi to you too," he says as he puts his arms around my waist. I laughed and said, "I missed you."

He looks at me and says, "But you saw me yesterday?" I didn't say anything and went to take a nap.

When I woke, I felt that Brady was gone. I looked up and saw that he was playing Fortnite. I got on and sat in his lap and asked if he could come back.

He takes off the head and says "Y/n are you okay? You've been really clingy later." I look at him with a blank stare.

"Yea, I'm okay. I just really miss you and feel like I haven't seen you in forever." he looks at me. I look at him and say, "I'm sorry, I've been like that." he cut me off and said, "You don't need to. "I apologize for being clingy."

I looked at him and smiled and said, "sooo can we???" He smiled and said yea

When we went to lay down, he whispered in my ear and said, " You know it's cute when you're clingy."

I giggled and went back to sleep

A/n

YALL, this is my first story, so I hope yall like it. please, if you have any requests let me know anyways

Love yall💗💗🫶