(Caine) The Ringmaster Pt. 2 ❤

Once again, I'm so sorry.

Smut contains:

Male Sub
Female Dom
Teasing
Grinding
Kinks(?)
First Time sex(Caine)

Recap= Italics

Caine shifted slightly, fixing himself. He fidgeted with his fingers. "Was that, it?" He asked. You pushed him back, and crawled on top of him with a smirk.

"We're just getting started~"

You placed your knee over where his cock was and moved it gently. He whimpered again, you started to take his clothes off. Caine looked away, more heat radiating off of him. Once you got his upper clothes off, you moved down and began to take off his pants.

Caine shifted position, it was easier for you to take his pants off. You started to take your clothes off, you felt Caine's heat rise in temperature again. As you undressed he moved his head and tried to gently nip at your neck, successfully leaving a mark. The positioning was a bit weird, but when he laid back down it felt fine.

Once you got all your clothes off you got on top of him. You slowly grinded against him, he shuddered. "-Y/n, please just- hurry up." He said. You stopped, he wined a bit. "Why'd you stop-" You gently pressed your lips against his teeth, it felt a bit strange, but you didn't mind it.

You pressed your body against his, Caine's breathing seemed to speed up. You pulled away from the kiss, you used your hand to tease him. He whimpered softly, you took your hand away, and slowly pushed him inside you, he moaned.

"Oh- god."

You moved your hips, feeling him go in and out of you made you feel so good. You moaned, and Caine shuddered, followed by a whimper. "Y/n-" He gasped, and moaned, this felt better than anything else you'd done to him that night.

You started to move faster, he moaned louder, and tilted his head back. His breathing sped up. "H-Harder- Please-" You went harder, he moaned loudly. "Y-Y/n!" He felt like he was close to finishing, his back arched, and he gripped the sheets on your bed.

He whimpered a bit then moaned loudly. His seed shot inside you, you shuddered and moaned. It was so hot. You slowed down a bit, panting, then you sped back up you were so close.

You went faster and harder, Caine continued to moan. You gripped onto his shoulders, your nails leaving marks on his skin. You went faster, you began to feel pressure build in your stomach, you whimpered a bit, then moaned as you finished. You panted, and got off Caine, you collapsed next to him.

You both panted, Caine caught his breath first. He looked at you, then took a breath. "-That was... Good." He said. You nodded, still panting.

"Really good..." You said. Then chuckled. "So much for winding down.." Caine looked at you, then seemed to remember his whole reason for being here in the first place was to help you sleep.

"Oh, yeah..." He sat up and snapped his fingers, yours and his clothes were back on your bodies. You sat up, pulling your light blue jacket sleeves just below your shoulders. Caine caught a glance at you, then looked away.

You could feel heat radiating from him. He was blushing again. "If you want I can- still help you rest." He said. You nodded.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." You said. He fidgeted with his fingers. You moved a bit, and extended your arm. "Caine." You got his attention, he moved so he was  next to you. You pushed him down to the bed again, and laid down with your head on his chest.

The heat coming off him increased, then decreased. You turned so you were laying on your stomach, and began to cuddle him. He hesitated, but wrapped his arms around you. You sighed deeply, burying your face in his chest. "Goodnight Caine." You said.

Caine replied. "Goodnight

<*-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-*>

The next day you were bored walking around the circus. You saw Jax, and walked up to him. "Hey Jax." He looked at you for a second, and sped off.

'That was weird...'

You shrugged it off, later you saw Caine say something to Jax, Jax quickly sped off. You hummed, then remembered, gasping.

Your room was right next to Jax's.