Chapter 72:

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Danielle and I were pacing back in forth in the waiting area while JJ, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Naomi and Harry were asleep in the very uncomfortable chairs. I bit on my nails as we all waited till time passed by.

Bags formed under my eyes due to the lack of sleep. I yawned over and over again, forcing my eyes to stay open. 

"Babe, you need to rest." Zayn said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I can't." I pouted.
Zayn opened his arm wide open and pulled me on his lap.

"Lets go sleep in the car. It bets these chairs." He said as he closed his eyes.

I kissed his cheek and got off his lap.

"Danielle, we are going to the car." I yawned.

"Ok." She gave a small smile.

"You sure you will be ok?" I asked.

"Yea, I'll be fine." She nodded her head.

"Ok. Get some sleep." I hugged her and left.

Zayn grabbed my hand as we walked to the car.

"So how you been?" Zayn asked and his hand squeezed mine.

"Look at me. I look awful." I scuffed as we walked to the car.

"You just need some sleep." Zayn said as he opened the passenger door.

I hopped in the car and Zayn closed the door softly. He jumped over the trunk and hopped in the car.

I giggled a little as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"I hope Liam is doing ok." I sighed and looked at Zayn. "Me too babe." He sighed as well.

I grabbed Zayn's hand and looked at them. "You like what you see?" He teased as he modeled his hand.

"Shut up." I giggled as I traced his flower tattoo with my finger.

Zayn smiled as he looked at me trace his tattoos. He placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head.

"I love you Mixtli. No matter what. I want to spend my entire life with you. I don't care if I get hated by people." He said as he kissed my lips.

"I love you too Zayn. More than anything in the world. I don't care if I get threatened by crazed fans." I smiled.

"Get some sleep love. Tomorrow may be a big day." He yawned.

I kissed Zayn on the forehead and shifted my body to a comfortable spot. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Zzzzzz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and donuts. I opened my eyes and saw my amazing husban- I mean boyfriend- standing there outside the car.

He struggled on opening the door as he had two donut bags on his mouth and coffee cups on each hand. I giggled as I looked at Zayn try to open the door.

I turned around and opened the door for him.

"Morning." He muffled as the bag was slipping off his mouth.

I giggled and removed the bag out of his mouth and replaced it with my lips.

"Morning sunshine." I smiled and scooted back to my seat.

"Hey, you look better." He said as he sat on the seat.

Do I really?

"Really? I feel the same." I said.

"The doctor just talked to Danielle and Liam just got out of surgery." Zayn said as he took a bite off of his glazed donut.

"Is he gonna be ok?" I asked and took a bite off of my chocolate donut.

"I hope so. Liam is a strong guy. He will make it." Zayn said as he took a sip of his coffee.

I giggled as some of the glaze was stuck on his lip. I grabbed my napkin and cleaned his lip as he smiled.

"Sorry for being a mess." He chuckled.

I smiled and purposely got chocolate on my cheek.

"Babe you got some..." He pointed to my cheek.

"Oh." I smiled.

He licked his thumb and wiped my face where I had stained my cheek.

"There." He smiled.

After we finished, Zayn and I walked back to the  hospital, hand in hand.

Once we walked in, Louis came to us with a smile on his face.

"Liam is out of surgery." Louis jumped.

Zayn and I smiled and followed Louis to the room. "Is he ok?" I asked as we made it closer to the room.

"The doctor said he will wake up eventually." Louis informed.

Is he in a coma?

We walked into the room and saw Harry, JJ, Naomi and Danielle sitting next to Liam. Niall qas sitting by the window bitting on his nails. Liam had wires all over his body and machines on each side of him. Injections were in his system, which made me get the chills.

I let go of Zayn's hand and walked to Liam. I grabbed his hand as tears fell from my eyes.

Zayn walked behind me and looked at Liam.

His heart beat was alright so far which was good.

"Liam?" Danielle cried as she grabbed Liam's arm.

My heart sank seeing my best friend like this. This is all my fault. Everything is my fault.

Stupid Zen and Sam.

The nurse came and changed the temperature of the room and then left after s while.

Liam's heart beat was slowing down a bit. My heart dropped as soon as I saw what was happening.

"Liam, baby?" Danielle said in panic.

"Payno?" Louis' voice cracked. Niall got up from the chaur near the window and held on to Liam.

Harry tugged on his hair as he cried. Liam was shaking. Zayn stepped back as the tears fell down and his eyes turned red. I on the other hand froze.

Liam is gonna die because of me. I'm the reason why he is having a sezuire right in front of his family. I caused this to happen. I'm going to hell.

"Liam?!" Danielle cried and fell to the floor.

"Somebody help!" Niall yelled as she fell on her knees. I heard loud footsteps get closer to the room. The door swung wife open and in came a group of nurses.

The nurses came in shock and panic. "Someone get the doctor!" The nurse yelled and walked to Liam.

Liam still shook as the monitors were going crazy. There were loud beeping occurring from the monitors. His blood pressure was raising too high. His heart beat was beating faster than before.

Then everything stopped.

Danielle got up and looked at Liam. Harry wiped the tears off his face.
Naomi and JJ were hugging in the corner as the room got silent.

Tears fell from my eyes as soon as I saw the monitors.

Liam's heart rate got slower and slower and slower.

Then it all just stopped.

And there was the flatline...

__________________________________________

Sorry if I haven't updated this in like forever.

Vote/Comment

This is a sad chapter.