Chapter-2(Hurt)

Next day in School

Shammy and Jenn are walking into the school.Shammy looks tired from crying yesterday.She have a thoughts of how to speak with Seonghwa.she asked herself,Is he going to avoid her?Is he going to not talk with her? Her Love was totally collapsed all of a sudden.

Jenn,she felt worried for her.she know how Shammy fell in love with him.Now,they are looking for Seonghwa but they could not find him.It makes them nervous.

"Jenn,maybe I am the reason why he could not attend the school. Is he left from school maybe?" She asked with glossy eyes and nervous.

"No,it's not like that, shammy.May be,he is somewhere in the school.dont worry.I will find out and bring him".she hugged her and make her sit on the bench.

Shammy looking their usual place they met often, almost everywhere including the class.But she could not find him.She thought,Is he really left from school or today only?she's walking nervous at that time she got a chance to met with Seonghwa's classmate.

"Oppa",she called him.

Mm,yes.tell me,Jenn.What do you want?but why are you looking so nervous?Is anything happened?

"Oppa,that is,did you see Seonghwa oppa?I searched everywhere,I could not find him"She asked with stuttering.

"What? Is Real?dont you know that?"he just exclaimed.

"Oppa,what happened? Wht I don't know.Tell me, Clearly".she's getting scared

Today Morning,he came to school and received the transfer document.I thought,you know that bcz you and Shammy are close to him.

"What?did he transfer?" She just don't know how to react to it.

"Yes,jenn.I asked him why he did.He told me,his dad needs to go different place urgently.Thats why he did it"he said.Jenn stunned and tears starting to fall.

Jenn,what happened? Why are you crying?Did you fight with him or something?he felt sad for her.

"Nothing,Oppa.Thank you for telling me."she wiped her tears and left the place with lot of thoughts.But she didn't know,A pair of eyes looking her from the conversation starts.But he could not heard it.Her tears made him moved and following her without knowing.

Shammy nervously waiting for her friend.At some distance,Jenn seeing her friend with lot of tears and questions "how to tell her?"how does she handle that? Behind the person saw those things with confusions.

Jenn walked towards shammy,without a second"she is asking many questions about him".

Where is he? Is He left? No..no it's not be.she asked and answered herself.

Jenn? tell me..pls...with tears falling down

I'm sorry, shammy.He left for his dad.

With these words,shammy's world totally collapsed.she just broke down and tears coming from her eyes without cease.she just fall down on the floor. Jenn hugged her immediately and trying to comfort her.

Why? Why? For his dad?I can't understand.she asked.Jenn told everything.But she couldn't believe it.she thought,she's the reason for him to leave.

I can't believe it.I am the reason.I ruined our friendship and everything.i did big mistake.if i didnt confess,these things would not happen."she cried so hard and breathing heavily"

It's not like that,shammy.We will find and talk with him.Everything will be alright. She assured him and patted gently.

So this is the reason,she cried yesterday.Isn't it?he shouted angrily.