Chapter-1(First Love)

Place:Shammy room

Jenn:Please,Don't cry.Maybe, he was just shocked when you suddenly confessed to him.Thats why he reacted like that .

Shammy looking at Jenn with tears Falling down.

Shammy: I know Jenn,it was sudden.But i can't act like anymore.I have feelings for him not as a friend now.Its hurt .You know what ?

Jenn raising her eyebrows with curious as well as concern for her friend

Shammy: When I was telling,he didn't say anything.After some mins,he said,Sorry.i never ever seen you like that,Shammy and he left.He totally rejected me.(she started to cry even more.Jenn quickly hugged and comforting her)

Jenn: Don't give up,he may have catch feelings for you later.Give him time.You may talk with him again.

(Shammy nodded as no)

Shammy: He won't accept it,Jenn. I'm scared to lose him.

Jenn: Don't say like that.I will speak to him later.Okay?

Shammy,he is our best friend.He did not leave you like in this situation.You know right?

Shammy:Mmm..(she's trying to stop the tears)

Jenn:Now,take a rest .I will bring juice to refresh you.

Shammy nodded and tugged into the bed.

(Jenn came out of her room.Her eyes met with the person who she's secretly liked.He's giving a look that made her shiver )

Minho: what happened to both of them?why she's crying?

(He raised his voice a little bit higher.She just freaked out.From the childhood both of them not speaking properly.If it happens,they ended with an argument.They also don't know why.But after a years passed,Jen started to like him.Eventhough he seems like a cold person to her,he 's having a good heart.He always care others with warmth.Her love bloomed with his Love and care for others)

Minho: Come to earth,Jenn.Dont stare at me like that.I know I am handsome.(Jen giving a "What look"come out of her thoughts) Tell me

Jenn: it's nothing.she's just tired.She's having a headache.That's it.

Minho: I don't believe you.Something happened.Both of you trying to hide.Just for a headache,she was crying like that.I also know about you very well and..

( Jenn was shocked and her heart Asked "What" he know me very well ?He is staring at her eyes deeply.Both of them lost in each other.Minho have a little strange feelings and Her eyes make his heart weak. Besides,Chan and Changbin gets down from the stairs.Both are watching them and give a Surprised look)

Changbin:What is happening here?hyung.They were always fighting.Now,they are having a staring contest to each other.

Chan: Same thoughts.No comments.

(They looked each other.Suddenly,Minho's phone started ringing.Both are shocked and looked away.He puts the phone hang off. He is clearing his throat.Jenn looking blushed and her heart started beating faster)

Minho:(He actually don't know how to start.He asking himself" Minho,wht r u doing? Just do something) Mmm..

Jen: Mmm..

Minho:You can't lie.I know.You will never give up on your friend..

( Jenn was stunned.This is the first time,He is talking softly towards her.She just nodded.)

Minho:So if anything happens,tell me.Okay?

He raised his eyebrows..

Jenn: Okay..