Trio smiled sheepishly.

Seetha: Time parunga she said. They looked at the watch and gasped as the time showed 9:22.

Seetha: Seri vanga saputu vanthu pesuvengalama she said.

Aadhira: Enaku chuchu varuthu na poitu varan she said and went to the washroom.

Seetha: Restroom kooda pogama apudi enna pesitu irunthenga she asked in disbelief.

Aadhira came out after two minutes and they went down to have dinner.

Aadhira looked at the dining hall and found no one was there, Seetha ma enga yarayum kanom she asked.

Seetha knows whom she was asking, Ellarum saputu poitanga Aadhira she said commonly.

Aadhira: Ellarumna yaar ellam sapta she asked.

Seetha: Pranav, Raghav, Na yen Kamala kooda saputu ava vettukararuku sapadu eduthutu poita she said.

Aadhira: Seetha ma avaru sapatarunu ketan she said.

Seetha: Entha avaru kekara, she asked again.

Aadhira got irritated, Yen purushana ketan podhuma she said while pouting.

Pooja, Saranya and Seetha started to laugh. Seetha composed herself, Saputu poitan room ku she said.

Aadhira: Enna oru varathai kooda koopadama thoonga poitara na thana kovama irukanum apa enna samathanam panni kootitu pogama thoonga poitara. Namalu over ah pannitomo she thought.

Saranya: Podhum yosichatha sapudu d she said stuffed the idly inside Aadhira's mouth.

Aadhira: Ahh Saran konjama she said while chewing the idly.

Pooja looked at them yearningly as a single baby she never witnessed siblings love and all now seeing Aadhira and Saranya she felt bad about herself.

Aadhira who saw her stuffed the idly inside the mouth also, Sapudu sapudu seikarama poi thoonguvom she said.

Pooja nodded her head and started to eat it. Seetha looked at them with a smile.

They finished the dinner and Seetha gave the tablets for Aadhira.

Aadhira looked at her.

Seetha: Avan kuduthutu pona unaku kuduka solli she said.

Aadhira nodded her head and gulped the tablets.

Trio went upstairs while Pooja said good night and was about to move to her room but Saranya stopped her, Na inga thaniya thaan irupan neeyum enkooda iru she said.

Aadhira: Na enga povan she asked.

Saranya: Nee un room ku po she said.

Aadhira: Na matan avaru vanthu koopadama na pogave matan she said with determination.

Pooja: Mid of the night epudiyo poiruva athuku ipave pogalam she said.

Aadhira: Ila ila na pogave matan nama moonu perum onna thaan thoongarom she said.

Saranya: Anna vanthu koopta enna vitutu odiruva she said.

Aadhira: No Saran inaiku na un kooda thaan thoonguvan va povom she said and dragged them to Saranya's room.

Aadhiran who heard their conversation, Adipavi Saranya iru unna aproma vechukaran she said.

Trio went back to Saranya's room and laid on the bed.

Saranya and Pooja kept on talking while Aadhira already started to miss him and she was not able to sleep also.

Aadhira Mv: Ipa epudi nama porathu anga pesama ivanga sonna apave poi irukalam she thought and started to think how to leave and she finally decided to leave the room once they slept, Ana ipa ivanga rendu perum pesite irukaratha patha thoongara mathiri therilaye she thought and sat up and looked at Saranya and Pooja who was lying either side of her, Enaku thookam varuthu rendu perum pesama thoongunga she said.