"Appa.. are you okay?" Areum asks while looking at Jibeom who is just pondering.

"Oh.. yeah! Appa's okay" Jibeom says. Areum shakes her head.

"Appa is not okay. Appa is not like this usually" Areum says. Ow, he's caught red handed by his daughter again. Areum is good at observing him.

"No.. Appa is okay" Jibeom lies. Areum shakes her head.

"Appa is lying" Areum says.

*   *   *

Sungyoon's POV
Bomin gets to know that Sungyoon leaves early because he has his 2nd chemotherapy appointment. After the camp ends, Bomin comes to AMC to visit Sungyoon with his parents. It's his 2nd day of intense therapy. While at AMC, Bomin and his parents can see that Sungyoon looks pale with some wires connecting all over his body because of the chemo drugs. It's the first time Bomin and his family see Sungyoon's doing chemotherapy.

"Have Leia know about this?" Bomin's mother asks.

"Yes she knew it" Sungyoon says.

"Is it painful, hyung?" Bomin asks.

"It feels... uncomfortable" Sungyoon replies.

"Poor you, Sungyoon.. you're indeed a strong man.." Bomin's mother says while handing him a lunch box that she prepared for Sungyoon. Sungyoon laughs and thanks Ahjumma for the lunch box.

"Ahjumma.. do you know.." Sungyoon begins to tell the Choi family that he met his real mother and her husband yesterday. He told everything about it, including about to inherit his wealth to Leia.

"Sungyoon.. have you thought about this? What if you're really going to recover?" Bomin's father asks.

"I have no regrets no matter what future holds for me. Leia will still get benefits from both circumstances.." Sungyoon smiles.

"Hyung, are you... feeling hopeless? Even at this time, you can only think about Leia?" Bomin asks. Sungyoon smiles.

"I.. I just got to know from my oncologist this morning. My cancer has attacked to my liver. It has been slowly spreading to it. I have a low survival rate... that's.. that's the thing I don't wanna tell Leia... I don't want her to feel sad.." Sungyoon says.

"Sungyoon.." Bomin's mother feels sad to hear that. She holds Sungyoon's hand.

"Ahjumma, Ahjussi, Bomin.. whatever you hear today, whatever you see today, please.. please never tell Leia about it. Please.. please only say good things about my health to her.." Sungyoon says.

"But Sungyoon.. Leia will eventually know it later.." Bomin's father says.

"She will... but not now.. I want her to find out herself.. not by someone's telling her.." Sungyoon says. Everyone nods.

"Ahjumma, Ahjussi.. can I ask your help for something?" Sungyoon asks.

"What is it?" Bomin's parents reply.

*   *   *

Sungyoon asks Bomin's parents to shave his head completely. He states that he has started losing his hair a lot since the first chemo and his oral chemo drugs. Bomin's parents can see that some of Sungyoon's hair has gone bald so Bomin's father helps Sungyoon by shaving his head. Sungyoon has finally say goodbye to his hair long and beautiful hair. Now it's the 'new Sungyoon' encounter; the bald one.

"I still look good even if I'm bald, right?" Sungyoon asks. Everyone nods. Bomin's mother has already shed tears. She can't bear to see Sungyoon's changes. Every changes in him lately is always the bad one, so she can't hold it. Sungyoon is trying so hard to hold his tears. Bomin is too. Sungyoon is already even sadder with his health. But he's trying so hard not to show his sadness to everyone, especially Leia, so Leia can still have faith that he'll cure, but the main reason is of course, he doesn't want to see Leia being unhappy. Bomin's father smiles. Then, he takes the shaver and he shaves his hair right that instant, in front of Sungyoon.