Janhavi bastard no. 7

Start from the beginning

Ashok took permission from Sushant to penetrate once again in his wife's waiting pussy.

Sushila was making sexy sound as it becomes too much to let the thick penis of Ashok rub her pussy wall and specially erogenous area of her vagina. It got stimulated, and lead to strong sexual arousal that made her have a powerful orgasm and potential ejaculation.

"She sighed with satisfaction. " You are the only one who made me cum in such short time."

Ashok smiled and said , I had to satisfy you and me in the little time available.

"Now I must leave as I need to attend other customers. However when you finish your meals just ring the bell so that I can get to screw you one more time . But you will have to keep your mouth tightly shut , because you would like to scream at the top of your voice because of your pussy's uncontrolled spasms that would make you cum continuously.

True to his words Ashok made her cum continuously. All the tissue papers kept on the table were used for wiping her squirts .

Sushant asked for his contact number and gave him his contact number as well as Sushila's number.

When they finished eating food, they paid the bill and thanked Ashok for his prompt service. Sushant gave him handsome tip but he refused.

He said ," I have already received my tip."

"When ? , and who paid you? Because I didn't pay you. "

"Mam paid me the tip."

"When ?, I didn't see her giving."

"Of course sir , she gave me in front of you. Funny how you didn't notice."

Sushant looked at Sushila for the confirmation of what Ashok was saying.

But she shaked her head in negative.

Ashok smiled and said , "Sir I received the best tip today in my whole life.

"Madam opened and offered her pussy for me to take, not only once or twice but three times. I can never forget this as long as I live."

He bowed down and thanked Sushila.

Sushila said , "Ashok you had given me so much pleasure ,that I cannot describe in words . "

"I would like you to come to our house from tomorrow. Just tell me when and how you can make it." Asked Sushila.

"Sorry mam , I am not here for the next ten days. I am going to visit my grandmother. She lives in a small village. She is the only relative I have."

Sushant calculated the days and knew that if he came to fuck Sushila after ten days then his purpose wouldn't suffice.

He suggested to Ashok , "Why don't you take Sushila along with you."

"Sir , How will I introduce her to my mother ? If I take her along with me ,I wouldn't be able to stay away from her. It's a small place every body would be suspicious. Moreover what if my grandmother finds out about us ?

"You introduce her as your wife . The rest becomes easy. " said Sushant.

"Come and collect your temporary wife tomorrow from my place and enjoy your ten days of honeymoon at your grandmothers place."

Next day Ashok came to take Sushila to his native village. She had packed her suitcase with clothes and other things and was ready to leave with him .

As suggested Ashok introduced Sushila as his wife.

His grandmother had asked him to take her first to the temple. Take blessings . Give alms to the beggars who sit around the temple in order to receive blessings.

Ashok did what his grandmother had asked him to do.

For ten days they were invited by the villegers for either lunch or dinner.

The remaining time they utilised in fucking each other.

His grandmother said the way you two are glued to each other I am very sure that by the end of July you would be blessed with either boy or a girl.

Sushila returned after ten days and Ashok's grandmother's prediction proved correct. Sushila was pregnant with Ashok's child.

In the month of July she delivered a beautiful baby girl.

Ashok took his daughter with love in his arms and kissed him lovingly.

The birth certificate
Name : Janhvi Ashok Khare
Father : Ashok Dinkar Khare
Mother: Sushila Sushant Singh
Religion: Hindu ( Brahmin)

(A new chapter of my story Mother of 12 bastards.
Kindly vote and comment.)