shanks

Hannah: you and Luffy were lucky to make it out alive

Ace: yeah, meanwhile you got ice cream

Hannah: ice cream is my true love!

???: you both are still the same(smiles proud)

Ace/Hannah: shanks!

Shanks: hello kids!

Both Hannah and Ace run up and hug shanks. Both having the biggest smile. Everyone could hear the air starting to crack,  the whitebeard pirates look over and see their father looking very, very mad.

WB: Ace come

Ace flinches from hearing his father's voice, he was about to walk over, but not before shanks sat Ace on his lap. Ace looked confused while shanks gave whitebeard an evil smile, you could see a vein growing on whitebeards neck.

Whitebeard let out a little bit of haki, shanks seeing that did the same thing. People could since something bad was gonna happen.

Hannah seeing this decided to teleport everyone else away to a different room.

Hannah: is everyone okay?(worried)

Pirates: yeah

Thatch: that was scary (trembling)

Marco: a-agree

Everyone looked shocked. Marco was also scared? They could see that even Marco was trembling. But knobody could blame him, they were scared to.

Haruta: I'm scared

Marco: oyaji-yoi has never been that mad before

Hannah: let's stay out of there

Before anyone could say something, there was a giant rumble. The wall was starting to break. A giant wave of haki hot everyone.

Hannah: shit!

Ace: is oyaji and shanks fighting!?(scared)

Hannah: yes!(scared)

Everyone was scared, a few people hugging each other, some crying and others trying to be brave.

Ace: the roof is collapsing!

Everyone: AHHHH!!!

*Hours later*

After what felt like forever, everything stopped. People were shaking and trembling in fear. The commanders were not even trying to keep a straight face.

Marco was holding on to Ace and Thatch.

Thatch was holding on to Marco shaking tears threatening to come out.

Ace was holding on to Marco sobbing.

Izo was gripping his kimono.

Meanwhile the others were passed out, and others were injured.

Hannah: everyone I'll end this chapter so we can all heal

Everyone: please do...

Hannah: bye everyone, once everyone is better I'll be back!