Mine?💛(part-2)

Ignore the mistakes as I didn't rechecked this part.
I Don't allow copying .
Enjoy!!!!

Next day ..

Jungkook woke up and did his morning routine .

He came downstairs and saw hara already having her breakfast.

"I am done ,I have a shoot and I am going to leave .Please have breakfast properly before going to office"Hara said before walking towards the main door.

Jungkook sat on the dinning table and his eyes roamed here and there to find certain someone .
But that someone was no where in sight .

Jungkook sighed and stood up from his chair before walking towards the guest room.

He knocked two times on the door but got no reply so he opened the door and saw Taehyung sleeping Peacefully on bed.

It brought a smile on Jungkook's face.

He walked closer and kneeled in front of Taehyung's sleeping figure.

"Taehyung wake up . Taehyung Taehyung TAEHYUNG" And by this Taehyung flinched and sat on the bed.

"What happened?" He asked immediately when he saw Jungkook sitting on floor.

"Nothing come with me for breakfast.My baby must me hungry" Jungkook said standing on his feets.

"You are over reacting .Baby isn't that big .He/she will not feel hungry.But I am hungry for sure" Taehyung said .

"Am I overreacting ? Ahh leave it come for breakfast"Jungkook said.

"I will be there in five minutes" Jungkook nodded and went out of the room.

Taehyung went in bathroom AMD washed his face and brushed his teeth before going downstairs.

He saw that Jungkook had already served the breakfast.

He sat on his seat and started eating.

"Eat slowly"Jungkook said before starting his breakfast .

Jungkook finished first .

He looked Taehyung who was focused on having breakfast with a cute adorable pout.

Jungkook averted his gaze and took the fruits from basket.

He chopped some fruits in a bowl and slided it in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at fruits and made a disgust face.

"I can't eat this please"Taehyung said in pleading voice.

"Its healthy for your and baby's health" Jungkook said.

"I can't eat this"Taehyung said and his face was looking like that he will cry soon.

"Ok what you want to eat?"Jungkook asked.

"I want to eat chocolates ,ice creams and with that strawberry shake . Anything but not fruits please "Taehyung said .

"okay I will buy all this if you will finish this fruit bowl " Jungkook said .

Taehyung looked at the bowl full of fruits and then to jungkook.

"Isn't its a unfair deal?" Taehyung asked .

"No it isn't "Jungkook replied .

"okay" Taehyung replied and started eating .

Jungkook just stayed there .

"Finished" Taehyung said and stood up.

"Good"jungkook replied and stood up.