Sweet feed <final>💕

Ignore the mistakes and I don't allow copying..

__________________________💕.

Mrs.Jeon cooked food and packed it
And soon Jungkook also came after taking a bath.

Mrs.Jeon:" Jungkook everything thing is ready.There is some herbal tea give it to him ,it will help him" she said and kept the bag on dinning table.

Jungkook came near her and hugged her.

Jungkook:"thank you mum" he said and pulled away.

Jungkook took the bag and walked towards the door.

Mrs.Jeon followed him.

Mrs.Jeon:"Jungkook take care of him son" she said and kook smiled.

Jungkook:"I will mom " he kissed her cheek And left.

___________💕.

Jungkook entered in Tae's house and it wasn't silent at all.

Jungkook can hear sniffs coming from Taehyung's room.

He Immediately walked upstairs only to find Taehyung crying sitting on the floor.

Jungkook panicked and kept the bag at side table and kneeled at Taehyung's level.

Jungkook:"What happened Tae " he asked cupping older's cheek.

Taehyung:"I don't know why but my wolf is feeling restless...please don't leave us like this " he said sniffing.

Taehyung wasn't this weak in his past heats but after meeting his mate ,his wolf seems greedy for his alpha touches and Jungkook being so near to him Wasn't helping at all.

Jungkook smiled a little as he doesn't know what he should say.

It was first time Jungkook facing situation like this.

Jungkook:"i am not going anywhere,it was just that I went to my mom.She is a great cook and I asked her to cook something for us ..see" he pointed to the bag.

Taehyung didn't looked in that direction but nodded.

Jungkook held Taehyung by waist and made him stand up.

Jungkook:"rest for a while " he said and made Taehyung lie on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

Jungkook took the bag and left downstairs.

Taehyung took some deep breaths which helped him to calm down.

"Don't you think that Alpha is not that bad " Taehyung's asked him through the mind link.

"what made you think so?" Tae asked back.

"Can't you see how gentle he is . and If he wanted he would had taken our advantage but see he is taking care of us." his Wolfie said.

"I know you will never say a word against alpha so better keep your mouth shut" Taehyung scoffed.

"its not like that I don't know what you are thinking because your and my thought is same so don't you dare to lie and I want my alpha close to me so better talk to him" he scoffed back making Taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung didn't replied instead cut the mind link and decided to have some good sleep .

Jungkook's scent was helping him to sleep properly.

It was already evening when Jungkook awaken Taehyung.

Jungkook:"I heated the food ,let's eat Tae" he said softly and Taehyung sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.