After a pause he said. ''Can you promise me something?''

Her hopes picked up. She nodded. ''Riya, I want you to forgive yourself. You were never wrong, it was never your mistake. You are rare being, anyone would love to have you in their life. Will you give life another chance. Will you smile and hope again?''

She lowered her eyes, she had already started hoping , may be more than required. She hoped, he would hug her tight and tell her he was back and would never leave again. On the contrary, he wanted her to be happy..without him. Something she never learned. RIya lowered her eyes. ''I will give life a fair chance Varun, only if you promise to never hurt yourself again. You will make a big name for yourself and prove your dad wrong.''

Varun closed his fingers around her palm, ''I promise Riya, and I will always keep my promise to you.'' She smiled. They sat in silence , eyes locked but couldn't say a word. When Riya finally couldn't take more , she excused herself. ''I should get going.''

''Smile Riya, not for me, but yourself. You deserve the world.'' She smiled wide, her eyes shining with unshed tears. Wrapping her arms around Varun one last time. She hurried off without turning back.

''Please drop me home Shaan.'' She said walking away not giving anyone a chance. 

''You let her go'' Naman asked as soon as he saw varun.

''She deserves better and I am not that.'' Varun replied his eyes on his hands. He couldn't let them see the tears that he hid with so much effort

''You are a fool, a big one.'' Nirali said stepping out annoyed. 

***

3 months

It had been months since the incident and it was the first live show the band was performing in months. They decided to being with the show in India. While guys looked all prepared, there had been a big change in Varun. He smiled more, enjoyed more and above all hoped more. His friends had caught him stalking RIya's profile but he brushed off when they bought it up.

The show was full with all tickets being sold. Fans had been waiting for for Varun to jam on his guitar and he was determined to give his best. The stadium roared as the band member stepped on the stage, they waved at the crowd expressing their gratitude. Lakshay started with his hit number as Arun filled the thrill with his skill with the band. Lakshay took a break and Varun started playing the guitar uninterrupted, filling the stadium with an electrifying energy. When he was done, the crowd went crazy chanting his name like a prayer. 

Varun took the mike and thanked all. ''I am not a good song writer like my friend Lakshay. But I have something for all of you today. He looked at his friends and hey gestured him to go ahead. Varun poured his heart into the song, it was about life bu those who knew him, knew it was about her. He described how he had been living and then came alive because of a hope. He then went about confessing his mistake, darkness and the light that bought him back again.

The crowd stood mute, his emotions moved all of them. This was a different Varun and they wanted to get he most of him. Varun finished his song and then opened his eyes and found them locked with the ones he dreamt of every night. He couldn't move, she was there, in the middle of crowd , her face filled with pain. ''You are a fool, a big one.''  Nirali's words echoed his ears, he did regret letting her go. ''Will you let her go again.'' She was here again, and this might be his last chance. His heart asked and he decide to act. Varun Jumped off the stage , into the crowd to get to her.

''Varun!!!!'' His friends called out , knowing fans could be crazy at times. Naman gestured the security to after him and they three decided to follow as well. The moment Riya saw Varun pushing against the crowd, she decided to cover the distance but his wasn't easy. People pushed her around just to touch or get a feel of their idol. She felt someone pull her hair hard as she yelped. Another female elbowed her stomach and Riya winced, but today she was determined to to reach him.

Fans went crazy about getting a piece of their idol. Varun ignored the pinches, the pull on his body and hair. A girl even bit him and scratched him, while others tried pulling him in a hug or for a picture. He broke away from all, to his luck security professionals acted quickly pushing the crowd back. Riya extended her hand unable to fight the push, but he used his strength grabbed her hand and pulled Riya in his embrace. Varun hugged her tight, shielding her away from the grasp of others. 

''Sir, you need to move. We will not be able to hold more.'' The head security said. Varun held Riya close to his chest as his security helped them move through the swarm of humans. Lakshay extended his hand and Varun lifted Riya up the stage and then climbed up. Taking the mike, he said. ''My songs, my music and everything I do is her. I love you Riya.'' He hid her in his embrace hiding her from the world. 

''Move in'' Lakshay said as they walked off the stage leaving a cheering crowd and many female fans crying behind them.

Varun checked her arms. The fight to reach him had left her badly bruised. ''You are hurt! You shouldn't have come.''

''Really Varun!'' She asked angrily. Varun looked up. ''I waited so long for you. I waited days till my wedding for you come and rescue me. I waited years for you to come and chase me , beg me to take you back. I waited for you to say that you wanted me back, but dam you Varun. You let me go.'' Riya broke down, and bad. Her sobs echoed the whole room and corridor. Varun closed his arms around her. ''I was scared I would hurt you..again.''

''Then you say sorry again. You fight for me again. No one fought for me Varun. I want you to fight and love me the way no one has ever loved.'' He rubbed her fragile form. ''There is too much hurt and pain Riya.''

''Then heal me, and I will heal you. But just don't ask me to leave  again. Pls'' She sobbed again, drenching his shirt. Varun cupped her face lifting her face up. He kissed away her tears, he gently kissed the bruises on her hands and face. ''I promise to heal us.'' 

''this time, we do it together.'' She extended her hand for a promise and he smiled pulling her back into his embrace.

''We should leave them alone.'' Lakshay said.

''No, I will wait for him.'' Naman refused.

''Don't be a bone, he won't do anything reckless.'' Arun reasoned. Lakshay smiled and then lost it staring a his phone. Riya's parents would know she is here, and its not good for her.''

''the live performance.'' Naman realized rubbing his head. Riya didn't get herself photographed during Nirali's wedding so her family stays out. They had been lying that she was still married, but the ones who watched the live show on television would now question them.

''Lakshay, lets take them along till we decide the next steps.'' Lakshay nodded and gently knocked on the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The healing