"Wait!" it wasn't Seungmin this time. He was only staring persistently at him laughing deep inside. He knew damn well that Gunil was a bad liar and never moved on. Jooyeon had an unsure expression on his face but with a hand gesture, Gunil urged him to speak. "So you are seeing Jiseok?"

Shit. 

"Yeah," he found himself saying. 

"Take me with yourself," it was supposed to sound like an offer, right? It didn't. Not at all. It was an order. Command. Jooyeon had his arms crossed on his chest and that fierce look in his eyes. Gunil saw it once. It was the day they accidentally met at the club and all Jooyeon's attention was focused on Jiseok.

"What?" he furrowed his brows and heard Seungmin scoff.

"He isn't going anywhere with you." No. Gunil had to thwart his plans. 

"I wanna see him." Jooyeon indeed was brazen and annoying but it only made it easier for Gunil to spoil Seungmin's humour. 

"Well, I don't think he would mind," he replied with a simple shrug of his shoulders and a fleeting smile on his lips directed towards the tallest boy.

"Should I take it as a 'yes'?" 

"Sure," Gunil said firmly which made the blond smile widely and come closer to walk with him. And Seungmin was confused which made the oldest boy feel some kind of satisfaction. He didn't even know why but that's how he felt. 

What if he had ruined his plans for the evening stealing the youngster? What if Seungmin wanted to spend some time with the two of them or what if they had already paid for example for movie tickets? 

It sounded like a win to Gunil. So he wandered with Jooyeon talking about this and that. He didn't even care about the fact that he hadn't asked Jiseok if he was allowed to take the boy with him, what mattered was that Seungmin had that pitiful look in his eyes.

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

Gunil had been sitting in the living room for about an hour, waiting for his friend to return. He had his legs crossed and was lying comfortably on the couch in the living room, flipping through channels. The sports one turned out to be the most interesting.

Jooyeon didn't care about what Gunil was doing and Gunil didn't care about what the boy was doing— so everything was fine. The only thing that made Gunil feel a knot in his stomach was that Jiseok had no idea he was there. But would he actually mind him?

He felt the knot tighten by the time the front door opened. It was Jiseok who groaned loudly throwing something on the floor. Probably groceries, thought Gunil getting up to greet him. 

"Home so late?" he mocked him seeing how tired he was after looking for all the specific products Gunil had ordered him to get. 

"Shut the fuck up," was the first thing Jiseok said and Gunil was sure that Jooyeon heard it. After all, he was in the room of Jiseok waiting for him to come. He didn't visit them in the kitchen, Gunil was fairly sure that he planned to surprise Jiseok so he didn't comment on it not wanting to spoil anything. He was still thrilled (and mad) after the meeting with Seungmin that he frankly didn't care about what Jooyeon wanted to achieve. 

They unpacked the groceries and immediately Gaon headed to his room. Gunil swallowed his saliva, watching as the exhausted Jiseok was about to fall into a small trap in a second. He was slowly pulling off his black-grey hoodie because it was too much for him to carry and he put his hand on the handle. 

"I am so sorry, Jiseok..." he muttered showing him an upturned smile. Jiseok just sighed opening the room just to see Jooyeon laying comfortably on his bed full of stuffed animals and big, puffy cushions. NO. It couldn't be real.