I hope everyone will like the story. Character list will be updated later

The Tragic Past of the Kim family

Once in Daegu there lived a family. They were one of the well known families. In the family there were two brothers they were married to the lovers of their lives. They were successfully businessmen along with their success in the underworld of being the mafia kings.  They were rich. They had a quite big family. The elder brother had 4 sons & 3 daughters. And the other one had 3 sons & 2 daughters. They had a joint family. Untill one day the younger brother's wife dies while giving birth to her child and everyone blames the older brother's wife as murderer & everyone also believes that the child died for her as well. But she couldn't protest for herself because she knew that her sister in law didn't actually die while giving birth she was murdered and she was the first one to discover it and also got a note in which it was written that if she divorced her husband and separated from the Kims then the child would be safe till then it will be dead for the whole world. Tired of the blames she divorced her husband but little did she knew that her life was going to change in only one week. After on week of the divorce she moved to another house with her sister in law's 3 months old child ( about whom no one knows) and finds out that she was pregnant. Meanwhile the two brothers become busy with their work and drown themselves in work so that they could forget about their wives. They stopped giving time to their children. The children didn't understand anything at the moment, the oldest one being the most mature one decides to meet up with their mother. He becomes successful in it when he bumps into a stroller while playing hide and seek with his siblings and cousins in a park. He sees his mother sitting next to it his mother notices him and pulled him in a warm hug after the moment he ran to call the others all them hugged their mother/aunt. They all started crying. They started chatting and his mother tells him about his little cousin and also to her other own children and also to the little baby's siblings. Though all of them were way too young for all this, they were happy about their new family member but also sad that they couldn't live together. After that day they started meeting in the park almost everyday and after 9 months the lady gave birth to another child, the children got the newz and became overwhelmed this way 3 years passed away. Untill one day the lady comes to the park and discovers a letter written in her eldest son's handwriting. In it it was written that they will never be able to meet each other again because they are moving from there and also gave the reason. The reason behind this was that his uncle died recently so his father decided to move to  another state. He wrote that the others and he will miss the babies and also told her to tell them that they love them more than anything in the world and when they grow up one day they will find them. The lady hugged the letter and broke down into tears. Soon it started raining. She went away and also decided to move from there and flew to US (what, she was rich). There the little ones started to grow up and became best friends with their neighbours (4 girls and 5 boys). They stayed there for 6 years until they got attacked by a gang, while looking for a hiding spot the lady gave the children to her beloved best friend and her husband to take care of them. The little ones started crying not willing to leave their mother. Their mother started running from there in order to destruct the men, they shoot her multiple times and she dies there.
The couple along with the kids were in the car driving at high speed. But to their sorrowful fate they got into an accident. The younger kid who was only 9 years old came to sense, looked at the side and saw her beloved sister lying on the bed and her saviour who became her mother, in another one. The doctor came in for check up and told her mother that the younger one and herself would be completely healed in a few days. But there were worst news one was that the man couldn't make it and the older kid lost her memory. Saying that he left. Both of them started crying and promised each other that they will not try to make the older kid remind of her past not even once. Soon after that the three of them moved from their to a Indian state i.e. West Bengal( well duh I'm from Bengal). And started a new life, a complete new beginning. But little they knew something more big was waiting for them.