Sylwia throw her microphone away as her song started to play and Smackdown episode came to an end.

Was she risking with her comeback to fighting? Probably, but it was a risk she was more than willing to take.

San Antonio, Texas

Wwe What a match!!🔥🔥It's gonna be Iyo Sky vs Bianca Belair vs Sylwia Wodiczko at Crown Jewel for the WWE Women's Championship!!

It's gonna be Iyo Sky vs Bianca Belair vs Sylwia Wodiczko at Crown Jewel for the WWE Women's Championship!!

Tagged sylwiawodiczo, biancabelairwwe and iyo_sky

Liked by 68.888 people

View all comments

Username Hoping Iyo retains

Username Of course they had to put Wodiczko already in a championship match.
Username Keep crying babe
Username First you want her back, now you complain already😂😂
Username Wanting her back doesn't mean wanting her again as champion

Username Moms.

Username Queen Bianca!!

Username God's prettiest creation for the win🥹🥹

Username This gonna be fun

Username Loved tonight segment!!

Username Let these three wonderful ladies do the cooking✨✨

Sylwiawodiczko Cute how they think they stand a chance 💋💋
Username Silly of them, innit
Username 😂😂
Username Won't be laughing this much when Bianca pins you😒😒

September 2012

Stolen glances, short evening meetings in the gym, the tremendous desire to be close, Randy was risking it all with Sylwia.

His wedding came to a point of no return, where divorce was the only solution. It was not working, it hasn't been for a while, even before Sylwia came into the picture.

"It's the right thing to do."

Randy and his wife agreed.

On her side, since that kiss, Sylwia forced to keep some distance from the man, although it was quite impossible at times; but she managed to resist temptation.

Once was a mistake, twice was a habit; that was what she said.

The young Pole focused on her career, and she was very proud of how much she improved in just few months. From only performing at live events, to make her NXT debut just few days after her twenty-one birthday.

Being on a developmental brand, while Randy was an acclaimed superstar, most of the times on the road, made things easier; although not impossible.

It was late on September when Randy found himself finally alone, face to face, with Sylwia. Late at night, middle week, she was about to return home from a night out, he was passing by.