55

55.

56

56.

Tae went outside of the house and saw how beautiful the interior is. He never knew that houses in the last were this beautiful.

There are lots of plants and flowers. The lot of the house was very huge that you can build another mansion inside it.

He went to side and found out that they have a farm. The farmers were all smiling but not until they saw Taehyung.

"M-Mr. Kim!" They said and immediately took off their hats and bowed. Tae felt confused and he doesn't know what to do. They looked scared of him.

"Good-afternoon sir! We are just having a bit of break and we'll immediately go back to work." The worker said while still bowing.

Tae looked around and it's almost sunset. From the looks of the farmers, they seem like they've been working the whole day.

"I-I think all of you should go home." Tae smiled but he was surprised when the workers fell on their knees and begged. "Please don't fire us! This is our only home to feed our families, please sir!"

Tae was so confused. "That's not what I meant. Why would I fire you? Please stand up."

He helped the farmer stand up because he seemed a bit old and he might have trouble holding his posture. "Please stand up, all of you." He said politely. He doesn't know why they're doing that.

"What I mean is, you guys should rest first.

There's still tomorrow, you worked hard today. He said and all of the workers looked surprised and happy. "R-Really? Thank you, sir. Thank you!" Tae doesn't know but their smile seemed contagious to the point that he also smiled just by seeing those.

He doesn't know what he did. But he's happy.

He left the place and it's already sunset. The workers went home and now, he's all alone in the Farmland.

"Welcome to 1894." He flinched at the sudden voice. He turned around and saw an unfamiliar woman standing behind him. She looks pretty, and she's wearing a white dress.