Chapter 6 (Trip shenanigans Pt.2)

En başından başla

~~~~~~~~-------------------~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to Alex poking my face and feeling my whiskers and I pull his arm away and rub my eyes. "Well good morning to you too Alex." He snickers and gets up and starts to get dressed and Mark walks out of the bathroom behind Alex after he starts putting a shirt on and he finishes pulls Alex's shirt down and smirks. "How'd you sleep last night cutie?" Alex rolls his eyes and puts his shoes on "Great, Hey Mark?" Mark tilts his head and Alex turns back to look at him "How'd it feels to sleep all alone last night?" Alex snickers and Mark's ears go back momentarily, and he crosses his arms. After getting dressed we all leave the room and Alex pulls his hood back up and we go out to the car and Alex stares out the window looking at the city as Mark and I start to talk about the business meeting. I pull an umbrella from my bag as it starts raining and as the car pulls up we get out and I hold the umbrella up for me and Alex and Mark grabs his own and we all walk into the building and we drop off Alex at the "Daycare" for lack of better terms and looking in there I notice a couple of other teenagers and he sits in a corner and Mark and I wave goodbye and head to our long meeting. We get into the conference room and sit there for the next 3 hours drinking our coffee and I sigh quietly, tapping my finger against the desk and look towards Mark who's excited to get out of this place as well.

(Alex POV)

I sit with my hood up in the small corner of the room and I sigh as I pull out my phone seeing its low power and try to find an offline game to play to pass the time. After a while I see a canine staring at me, and he looks away when I notice him, and he goes back to sitting on his phone doing whatever. After about an hour I get up leaving my phone plugged in and I go over to the table to get a drink and a sandwich to snack on, as I pass by the canine on my way back I see him look up from his phone again and I glance over at him and roll my eyes and I sit back down in my corner to eat my food and watch videos I have downloaded on my phone.

After about another hour or so I see Tony and Mark by the door waiting for me and I grab my stuff and as I leave the canine waves and hands me a piece of paper and I wave back and leave. I rub my eyes and yawn as we walk to the elevator and Tony picks me up. "Hey, put me down Tony!" He snickers a little and keeps carrying me. "Hmmmm, no you look kinda tired" He smiles at me and keeps walking holding me with one arm and a coffee in the other. We make it back down to the car and I get in my seat next to the right door and stare outside at the city as we leave the office building. I hear Mark sigh with relief, and he takes his tie off "Finally glad that's over and now we can relax." Tony agrees and I roll my eyes and go back to looking out the window. We turn into a parking lot and stop at a Best Buy and Tony gets out and I do the same while Mark waits in the car. We both walk inside and head to the back of the store to look at the cell phones after some looking, I stare at the iPhone 11 "Can I get this one? I know it's an older model, but I don't want you to spend all of your money on me." He looks down at me and smiles and as we look up from the display and employee comes to help us and I pick out the black one and grab a black and red case.

" He looks down at me and smiles and as we look up from the display and employee comes to help us and I pick out the black one and grab a black and red case

After we check out, we get back in the car and Mark stares over my shoulder watching me take the phone out of the bag. "Which one did you grab?" "The 11" He makes a face at me, and I look back to him. "What's the face for?" "Thats ol-" I close his muzzle and Tony snickers and he lets out a huff.

After getting back to the Hotel Mark orders Something called Panzelliz, I sit on the bed and after getting my new phone up and running I grab my old one to see if I can do a data transfer. After a couple of attempts of it not working, I let out a sigh of frustration and I set the old one down and start looking for the apps I had on the other one and start downloading them or a close enough version on this one. Tony and Mark start changing into shorts and lighter tee-shirts and looking at Tony I felt something different. I started to notice him closer, he was kinda tall, well-toned and kinda buff, his fur looked so soft and rough at the same time. Mark on the other hand was okay built similarly to Tony but just a little taller. They both grab some earbuds and explain they are going to the fitness room, and I just sit back and relax in the hotel.

While they are gone there is a knock on the door and looking through the peephole and see a delivery driver. Shit I look around and see Mark's wallet on the table and put my hoodie over my head and try to look mostly down while I hand him the money and grab the pizza boxes. "Keep the change" I go to shut the door and he stops it and feels my arm a little and tries to grab at my side. I kick him in the leg and shut the door on him "cunt". I turn back at the closed door looking dumbfounded, ain't no way he called me a cunt over that. I set the pizzas down and lay on the bed and relax for a bit and eventually fall asleep and wake up to a fuzzy hand on my back and I yawn "Yea?" "You hungry Alex?" I nod my head and Tony hands me a couple of slices of pizza and I smile back at him and lean on him while I eat. "So, is there anything else we have to do here or are we leaving tomorrow?" I look at Tony and Mark and Mark swallows and turns to face me. "We are leaving tomorrow morning and we'll be back home tomorrow in the evening." I thank him and after eating I yawn again and unintentionally snuggle into Tony while I fall asleep while my head rests somewhere between his shoulder and his chest.

~~~~~~~~-------------------~~~~~~~~~

I rub my eyes and look around and immediately look around. This isn't the hotel room... This is my room. I rush out of bed and run downstairs and see Victor sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey man, your cabin is pretty cool, so I called your parents about your car last night. They know you accidently hit a deer. Thankfully you're okay though you just seemed out of it." I just stare at him and look around. I go to step down the last couple of stairs I slip and fall. As I hit the floor it goes black for a second and I wake back up in the hotel room breathing heavily and feel sweaty and I look around the room and see Tony sleeping and I look at the clock and see it's only 5:30. I try to get up and try to carefully move Tony's arms away from around me and I slip a pillow in my spot when he whines and wraps his arms around it and he starts purring. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and stare at myself... "What was that?"