; floyd // held captive together 🎶

Start from the beginning

"awww..look.." the boy tapped the glass, hurting my ears, "they're gonna get along just fine!" he laughs.

the girl giggled and shook us up, causing the other troll and i to bump into each other a couple of times, making some sounds of pain as well like: 'ow!' 'oof-' 'ah!'. stuff like that.

"they better get along," she said, in a threatening tone. setting us down on the vanity and leaving the room, her look-a-like following quickly after her.

i picked myself back up, holding my head, feeling a large pain and ache. i groan.
i slowly turn to the other troll, he seemed to be focused on me fully.
we had a staring contest, before i finally spoke.

"..are you..okay?" i mumbled, questioning.

"uh- yeah, yeah," he sighs, "i'm fine.. you?"

"..could be better i guess," i sat down, leaning on the diamond.

he mutters a soft 'yeah' in return, sitting down on the opposite side of the perfume bottle, but it was pretty small, so we weren't too far apart anyway.

it was silent, i wanted to ask him so many questions though.
like: how long have you been here?
and: what's gonna happen to us??
but i started simply, and i wanted to be at least a little friendly- though i did have a right to panic about this.

"..what's your name?" i tilted my head boredly. oddly i expect to be here for a while, and i already feel low energized.

"i'm floyd.. and you are. . . ?" he asked.

"y/n," i replied, he nodded, he looked at his hands as if he had no where else to look.

i feel exhausted, and beat, after being squished and tossed around for the past couple minutes of being taken, i'm warn out already.
.
.
i finally decided to ask the important question.

". .  .hey uh-.. what's gonna..happen to us?" i cautiously spoke. i knew the answer would be something i wouldn't wanna hear, but i wanted to feel 'prepared'.

"i'm not actually sure yet.. all i know is that we're being used for our talent and stuff," he grumbled, "those two who took you are using trolls to gain a singing talent.. i'm assuming you were a pretty good singer if they took you?" he scoffs.

"yeah..i was in a band," i closed my eyes for a couple moments.

"hah.   me too," he replies softly.

i hummed in response.
now i get it, or at least understand a little.
being used for my talent.. that feels cruel..i mean it is! [ obvi 😬 ]
i feel sick about it.
.
.
bitter.

i yawned.

"and...how long have you been here?" i raised an eyebrow.

"not too long, but i dunno for sure," he says, his eyes half lit, he seems tired as well.

"but y'know, it feels pretty good to finally talk with someone," he sighs. i saw a small smile appear on his face.
i give a small grin, scoffing.
"at least you can think positive," i smiled, leaning over to lay on my side.

"i'm kinda tired though..do you know when they'll be back? maybe we can rest.. you look tired too," i mumbled.

"yeah, i am," he stretches a little, "they won't be back for a while i assume, this is actually a good time to sleep-..i think." he spoke, having a tone of slight worrisome at the end of his sentence.

"meh,   i'm sure we'll be fine," i curled up, trying to feel warmer.

the air in this bottle was warm, maybe even a little warmer than 'warm'.
but the diamond was cool, and it made me chilly.

still, i closed my eyes, trying to not move so maybe i can warm up the spot i'm in and fall asleep.

the plan worked pretty well, because i snoozed off in just a couple minutes.

i woke up to a loud groan that entered the room. sounded like the girl.

i quickly sat up, but i felt tangled up, looking over, floyd was sleeping on me!-..actuslly we both were sleeping on each other?? i didn't think i moved around in my sleep??
the red haired troll sat up, noticing me first and backing off with a 'sorry'.

"awe! look they're in loveee!" the green hair boy chuckled, pointing to us.
his comment had floyd and i switching nervous stares back and forth.

"you dummy! they aren't in love! they just met." the girl pushed the boy lightly.

"hmmm, but they are sooo cuteee," he mumbled to himself, but the girl didn't probably think the same, she walked over quickly, picking the perfume bottle up.
i didn't get what was happening, but floyd seemed to have a panic in his eyes.

suddenly, i felt a strange feeling, something being sucked out of me, like i was losing something, a talent.
it felt so draining, even with the nap i just took, i felt even more tired then before.

i felt dizzy, trying to hold myself up with my hands, my head felt so heavy.
the girl sat us down which caused me to tumble around weakly.

"okayyy!! time for our show!" she clapped her hands together excitedly, completely ignoring what she just did to us.

and as soon as they came, was as soon as they left. but they did damage.

my head was going in circles, and i failed to even notice the hand on my shoulder.

"you alright??" a muffled voice asked in a worried way.
i blinked a couple times, refocusing my vision. turning to floyd, who was the one that had asked me the question.

"..i'm!-.." i tried to respond, but only spoke a signal word before i couldn't even bring myself to talk anymore. but i tried to look okay.

i then felt arms wrapped around me, lifting me up to my knees so i no longer had to keep myself up with my hands.
floyd, was trying to hold me up and steady, he looked guilty, even though he didn't do anything wrong, his expression was apologetic towards me.

i held onto him, relying on him for balance, i was thankful for his small gesture, that felt so big at the same time.
he didn't react the way i did, probably wasn't his first time going through this.

...hey.. his hair is..more whiter? i mean it was a little white before but i barely noticed, and still- it's more red than white, but there's just more white!..i thought it was a style hair choice.. but is this.. ?
.
.
i turned to look at my reflection in the diamond, i saw me, with all my colors, just with a purple hue from the bottle.
but i saw some white hair... ( sorry if you already had white hair 😞 )

i sat up in a panic.

"my hair??" i gasped, but the air in my lungs was knocked out so i spoke in a whisper.

i shifted my gaze to floyd, he looked very sorry towards me, he gave me a gentle smile, as if he was telling me it's gonna be okay..even thought it doesn't seem like it's gonna be like that.

but he hugged me, and it was like that for a good while.

it's odd, it feels like i've bonded so much with him already..

i hugged him back.

"..i'm tired again.." i murmured, i heard a light chuckle come from him.
"pff-..yeah.. you're gonna feel exhausted a lot here," he said sympathetically.
"but hey!-" he quickly added, realizing his words didn't sound that nice generally, "you can sleep right now.. i'll make sure you'll be safe...i'll keep you warm," he mumbled, a gentle grin played onto his face.

i glanced away nervously, but turned back to him.
thinking for a moment, then nodding.
.
.
i laid down, softly yawning, curling up once again.
i felt his arms wrap around me.
it was a sensation of warmth i needed at the moment.

and i fell asleep.
quicker than before.

though.. you know.. it obviously sucks getting kidnapped..
..at least i'm not alone.

[ the end 😵😵 ]

i know it's corny but DONT TALK TO ME IF YOU THINK THST 😭

i'm like y/n 😜😜 i'm really tried rn, i'm gonna go to bed yall, GOODNIGHTT! 💕

xoxo fr 😘