Chapter One

"Yeah, I'll just go ahead of you..." Someone randomly, and quite rudely, said to Pepe at McDonalds. Why? Why was Pepe treated this way? Why was his life so horrible? Those were the questions Pepe had been asking his entire life. "Fine..." He reluctantly sighed, letting the entire line in front of him, or should it be said, the entire line let him behind them. "I'm done with this..." The sad frog repeatedly thought while scootering back to his house. When Pepe arrived at his house, he ran up to his room and gently laid down. "Why am I...always so lonely? Will the pain ever end?"
"The pain is all ogre now, Pepe." A deep voice gently said. "God?" Pepe whispered, uncertain why there was a random voice. "Not...quite..." The voice hesitantly spoke back. "Sit up, and look at your window."
Pepe did as he was told, and looked over at the window. There was...a green ogre?! Pepe gasped and jumped back. "W-what are yo-"
"Shhhh, Pepe, this is my swamp now. No need to worry. I am here to protect you. Come here."
Pepe hesitantly got closer. Suddenly, Shrek started chanting something. "I apologize for not introducing myself, my name is Shrek." Pepe gasped and immediately bowed down. "Dear Shrek, the holy Ogrelord, I welcome you in my place of residence to assist me in my time of need." Shrek smiled and nodded. Pulling a wand with a star at the top, the Ogrelord waved said wand over Pepe. Onion powder went upon Pepe's head, and suddenly, he started flying! "Now, you can join me in adventures and be my sidekick." Shrek happily stated. Pepe jumped in glee, flying out the window, with Shrek following. "You won't be so sad anymore." Shrek whispered with a sweet smile on his face.