Love at first kill

POV:?

Here I am waiting for my new prey to be hunted in a club where it is blasting music in 1984. I am only doing this for my brother Charlie Lee Ray because he is busy killing other areas but we both are here so we can celebrate our anniversary of who knows how many people we both killed.

Also, today was going to be our killing spree but of course, I got to do things on my own. I was in my denim jacket and a padded shoulder dress under it while I was looking around the room for my first victim tonight. I notice A young red-haired man wearing a panther suit.

I noticed him before he kept trying to seduce another woman. He looked like a lost puppy when he kept flirting with them. It was pathetic but so cute at the same time. After his flirtation, the woman decides to reject him and he then sits on his chair and gets himself a drink alone.

I guess this is my time to shine and get my victim and after that, I need to find another. I don't care which gender; I just want to get killed fast and enjoy it while doing it.

I then put my glasses on and went up to him. I grabbed my litter and my cigarettes to share with this broken boy. I went up to him and asked "Hi Red"

He looked at me while he was sitting on the couch and he responded "Is there something I can do for you?" I told him back "Yeah, maybe there is but do you wanna smoke."

While leading him one of the cigarettes that I had in my hand. He responded, "Thanks." I got my lighter and put it close to his cigarettes which had already touched his lips. I told him "It's a shame your friend had to run off like that." he responded "Maybe that's my problem, maybe I'm not looking for a friend" Then he puffed some smoke to my face.

I put my hand up to my hair to smooth it out and put my glasses down so he could see my eyes. I then told him " Well maybe you haven't found the one" Then the man stood up and said "Thanks for the link" I stood up trying to block his path before he left telling him "Hey where are you going." He looked at my eyes and made a moment between us when he said " I'm looking for something very specific."

I grabbed his neck while I started to stroke on it and to respond to him "Try me" he told me back "You girls are all the same." I tried to give him composed in my voice telling him "I promise you I'm not like anybody else." I then put my hand on his chin to make him look at me. I notice a blonde girl. I look back at him and ask him "Hey you don't mind if I want another person in this red."

He looks at the blonde girl and then back to me he responds " Oh I don't mind another person but I didn't know you were into that" I look at him and give him my grin telling him "Oh there are a lot of things you don't know about me but that does not matter let go introduce yourself to our new friend to our party."

He nodded his head and we went toward my second victim after we introduced ourselves. I told them if they wanted to we could do some R-rated stuff no here we are in a hotel. I'm sitting on my chair while the man and woman are in front of me but still have some clothes on themselves.

The red-haired man grabbed the necklace and almost broke it but I had enough and just got my murder done with so I grabbed the red-haired boy's neck, pulled him toward the ground, and put a knife above my head to see his reaction. I want to see him scream or beg himself to live. But no this man was smiling and he said "Do it' I put my knife down and started to smile to notice someone a bit different than all these victims and someone that crazy just like me.

Then the blonde girl started to complain that I was giving my attention to the red man more than her. But it soon drove me insane cause I was having a moment with this man and went toward him and stabbed her. I looked back at the man and said " Do you wanna join in with me."

The man smiled. I gave him my knife and he started to stab her repeatedly and said while he was done stabbing her "Wow I never felt something like that." I grabbed his face and told him "Well darling, we are going to do more if you want to join my murder spree."

When I said that I saw those eyes of life in them I knew I found my sick partner where we would share our illness. I put her lips toward mine and we started to make out on the bed while there was a dead body right by the side. Oh, the rush I'm getting just by this crazy insane man.

I stopped my makeup. I then introduced myself to him and he told me " My name is Tiffany Valentine but you can call me Tiff." I looked at him smiling around and giggling and telling him " Well Tiff are you ready to be my next murder partner." He agreed with me and told me "Your killer's name could be D/N (doll name)."

I put my hand on my chin showing him I'm thinking I nod. I told him back " You should dye your hair blonde, it might look good on you." We looked at each other and then started to continue our makeup on the bed while the girl's body was running out of blood.

Since then, we were the new Bonnie and Clyde in this 1980 era but that would stop because of my stupid brother and his driver.

(1051 Words)

Start: Dec 17, 2023

Finnish