Poseidon Vs Kamen Rider G3-X

Start from the beginning

"Clad on the best armor made by man! Protect humans against the ancient beings, Overlords! How can a mere mortal be chosen, you ask? Was it because he has a special power?! Or does the armor hide some sort of secret?!"

"No! No!! No!!! It's none of those things! A mere mortal he may be, but none can compare to his wills! Never back down, even in danger! Protect the citizen, even if it costs his life!"

"KAMEN RIDER G3... X!"

"Is that guy the next fighter for humanity? He appears to be quite strong, but there is no way he can defeat Poseidon."

"Haha! I bet that guy will go down in 5 seconds. There is no way he will win against Poseidon."

Several members of the audience express their doubts about the G3-X, believing they have no chance in this match. While the gods are confident that Poseidon will easily win this round, some argue that humanity should just give up now.

"Hey Shouchi-kun, do you think he can win this round?" A young girl with black hair asks the man next to her.

"It's fine, Mana-chan. I believe in Hikawa-san ability." The man, known as Shouchi Tsugami, gives her a reassuring smile.

A man in an officer uniform is staring into the air near them, where his cheek has been pinched by a woman in a police uniform.

"What are you staring at, huh, Omuro-kun? You're supposed to focus on the fight."

"Ow, please stop, Ozawa-san! I'm sorry!" After soothing his cheek, his gaze was fixed on the area again.

"It's just that... I'm worried about Hikawa-san. We have always supported him, but now all we can do is watch." Takahiro Omuro's cheek was pinched again after he finished his sentence by Sumiko Ozawa, his superior and the leader of SAUL.

"You idiot! Who the heck do you think he is? That's Makoto Hikawa! That man will never run away!"

G3-X gets off his bike, the Guard Chaser.  Going on, Heimdall announces:

"The third fighter for the gods, Poseidon!"

"The third fighter for mankind, Kamen Rider G3-X!"

THE THIRD BOUT IN THE FINAL BATTLEBETWEEN GOD AND MAN

"Fight!"

The bells toll, thus beginning the third round of Ragnarok.

Unlike rounds one and two, round three began with the silence of still waters. Neither of the fighters has yet to make their first move. The atmosphere was so intense that the audience could not help but feel overwhelmed.

"Hmm, it appears that the mortal has a range advantage over Poseidon. If he uses that weapon, he will receive the first strike. I believe Poseidon is assessing the situation." Hermes sneered before Ares could finish his sentence.

"Pardon me. Poseidon isn't hoping for anything at all. He will simply avoid any attacks. That is all."

As the audience speculates about the situation, both fighters remain motionless on the battlefield.

"Damn it, what happened to my body? It is as if I have been paralyzed or something."

When it comes to fighting, Makoto Hikawa is far from inexperienced. In fact, he has fought countless monsters and even gods. However, standing in front of this person, fear gripped his body and prevented him from making the first move. There is something—call it a survival instinct—screaming at him to flee.

In the past, he has faced many opponents who were stronger than him. The first time he used the G-3 System in actual combat, he was completely destroyed by the Lords, and if Agito, no Shouchi, had not saved him in time, he would not be here in the first place.