[EP 31] The wait

Sarawat and Tine were elated to know that their son had found his true mate. It was even better to know that it was Dunk. Sarawat had frowned when he knew that they had already mated. It would be a little tricky to deal with the elders but he is known for his temper, so it wouldn't be too big of an issue. They will give in eventually. Sarawat had decided that they will formally introduce Dunk as Joong's mate in two days. It's an understatement to say that Joong was unhappy with the arrangement. He needed to wait for another two more days to be with his mate.

"Jai yen yen (calm down), it's just 2 days compared to a lifetime. Go clean up and gather your clothes for your omega to build a nest. Maybe you can try your luck and see if Pond and Phuwin will allows you to see him when you send it over." Joong thought his Pa was a genius. He did as he was told.

***

Joong looked on as his mate built his nest on his bed. He was ecstatic when Pond and Phuwin allowed him to see Dunk. It wasn't like there was a choice, Dunk was miserable to say the least. Pond had never witness Dunk sulk this much.

Dunk's inner omega purred as Joong climbs into the nest that he built for them.

"Just two days my sunflower, we'll be together." He whispered as Dunk takes a nap.

***

An hour before the  gathering at the Guntithanon clan house...

Dunk looks at the photo of his parents. The only photo that he has of them. He tells them about Joong, about how he found his true mate. He asks for their blessing, praying that all will go well later in the evening. Pond walks in as he teared. He quickly wipes it off.

"Bring that photo with you. Allow yourself to gather strength from them. Phuwin and I will always be beside you just as your parents are in spirit." Pond slides Dunk's family signet on his index finger.

"I think it's time. Wear it proudly. They may be gone but they'll always be with you." Dunk hugs Pond as he reminds him that he once had a clan. He isn't just any rogue omega. He takes a deep breath in as he gets ready. The three of them dressed in black as they head to the Guntithanon clan house.   

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: What I imagine the boys to be wearing. Not new pics but just an idea for you all to run with. 

No, I still haven't move on from this suit

No, I still haven't move on from this suit. 🤣🤣I still think that Dunk looks best in it. Let me use it for a few more round. 🤭🤭