The Journey Begin

An Aquatic Troll were sitting near the edge of the Techno Rift, calmly let the breeze of water through her white skine.
Her hair gently float in the water behind her as she sigh deeply, a bags under her eyes showing how tired she is.

A hands gently wrapped around her waist with a chin gently being place on her shoulder, she smile softly as she open het eyes.

Rosey-Red orbs met the neon green one, she smile tiredly as she lean onto the certain techno-troll.

"How are you feeling hon?" the male ask softly, "Tired...." she replied as she gently held onto her husband hand.

The male frown sadly and sigh, "You're getting weaker through this months...." he mutter with a worried look.

"You don't have to worry about me, Trollex.... When I finally laid the egg, I will be fine..." she said softly.

Trollex held her tightly a little and folded their fingers together gently.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex shakily held the flower, tears streaming down his cheeks as he sob. His fins lower in sadness as he gently laid the flower onto the gravestone.

Techno-Trolls gathered around the cemetery in grief. Losing over their Queen after she laid her and Trollex's egg.

Said King was holding an indigo egg with his free hand gently.

Soon everyone start to leave the cemetery, Trollex stay behind for a little longer. Grieving in sadness for the loose of his wife.

"Don't worry Tsuki.... I promised.. I'll take care of our child...for you.."

He muttered before turning around and swam away from the cemetery with the egg in hand, unknowingly how a spirit watching him leave before faded away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is getting Trollex worried, it's been two weeks and the egg still yet to hatch.
If his wife is still here she would have explain to him on why the egg haven't hatch yet, and why it was a shape of sphere instead of a common looking one.

He could even see a body shape of the baby inside because the egg was slightly transparents and have a small layer of shell wich is very weak and soft that could be crack easily if not be careful enough.

He sigh and rubbed his face over in concern.

Crack

Trollex immediately look up when he heard the noise he's been waiting for, the shell has a crack on it as the baby inside was moving slowly.
"Come on sweetie, Daddy is here....you can do it.."

He encouraged over softly as he gently held the shell over and slowly removed the piece of shell away, the egg crack even more while Trollex help by removing each cracking piece away for the baby to move easier.

Finally, the baby plopped out and landed onto the bed gently before yawning.

They open their eyes to revealed a neon green orbs like Trollex, the King smile happily.

Seeing his baby attire was resemble as him while their body resemble their mother.

One thing that confused him was their hair, a hair with a stingers instead of a nornal one.

Nevertheless, he gently pick up his child and rock them gently making them yawn again and fell asleep out of exhaustion after trying to broke free from the egg.

Trollex sang a lullaby for them as he held them close gently, the baby snuggle close to his chest in respond.

He gently laid them into the crib and softly stroke their hair aside gently, he smile softly and kiss their forehead before moving over to his bed and layed down.

Frowning slightly at the empty space beside him, he look down in sadness before closing his eyes and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

One year has passed, Trollex held his baby gently. Surprisingly his child never act so....baby...

They seems calm, behave and never have cried like a common baby would do everyday.

"Ok [Y/N], do you want to play with Daddy?" he ask as the baby who he name [Y/N] just held onto the jellyfish plushy with their tiny hands.

He chuckle and sat down to the floor where the bed for [Y/N] and a few scattered toys on the floor were.

He gently put his baby down on the bed where they immediately turn over to lay on their stomach and crawl towards Trollex.

Grabbing over his hand with their own tiny one, they babble some baby noise a little before sucking over Trollex's hand.

Trollex chuckle.

"Dada...!" Trollex froze, his eyes were wide as he slowly look down at [Y/N] who stare back at him innocently.

"You....you said your first words!" he cheered and lifted them up with a happy smile.
"Dada!" he laugh with a happy tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

"Oh my baby [boy/girl]! I'm so proud of you!"