Mayur bastard no.5

Start from the beginning

Rahul shook hands with him. Sushant asked him to come inside .

He took Rahul to his study room. Asked if he needed anything to drink.

"No ,I am good. " He waited for Sushant to tell him what he wanted to talk to him.

Sushant cleared his throat , then said hesitantly, " This is about my wife . She has this fantasy about getting herself fucked by a hotel bearer.

"Why me? " asked Rahul.

"I don't want this thing to be known. We have to be very discreet."

"One of my acquaintance gives me the names of the trustworthy person then I fix with him to have sex with my wife."

Rahul looked uneasy. Is this some kind of trap.? Should he reject the proposal and leave.

While he was making his mind to apologise and leave , a beautiful woman entered the room with a tray with three glasses of orange juice.

She first offered Rahul ,then Sushant and then took one for herself.

She sat on a chair the flap of her housecoat opened and he had a glimpse of her clean pussy.

Sushant said , Rahul meet Sushila, my wife about whom I was telling you.

Rahul took a big sip and looked in her eyes and asked her , "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She drank from her glass and caught by her tongue the one droplet escaped from her mouth .

Rahul found it very sexy as if she licked the head of his dick by her pink tongue.

"Is your husband forcing you to do it ?"

"Not at all." She got up from her seat. Flung the flap of her gown showing one breast and pussy came near him sat on him putting her legs both sides and kissed him on his lips.

"Is this enough proof that I need you to fuck me."

His member became tight .All he wanted to take out his dick and enter it in her pussy and fuck her mindlessly.

He fondled with her breast . Her nipples became like pebbles. He wanted to suck but he controlled himself. Held her by her waist and put her down.

He looked at her husband and asked , Where do you want me to have her?

"In our bedroom."

"I think I will be more comfortable to take her home. "

He asked Sushila ," Do you mind if I take you home? "

He extended his hand to her. She willingly gave her hand to him and walked away.

Sushant watched her leave without turning back to look at him .

It was time for him to leave for the shop. There was no sign of Sushila .

Three days passed yet no sign of her. He tried to call a number of times to Rahul but his phone was switched off.

He didn't know where he lived. He didn't know what to do.

He called Charles and told him all the situation.

He tried to put him at ease. He said , Give me some time. I would visit Hotel Mayde Inn and get his address and forward it to you.

Charles after half an our forwarded Rahul's address. Sushant without wasting much time drove like a mad man to reach Rahul's place.

When he reached his home he knocked at the door.

Rahul opened the door in dishevelled condition.

Sushant pushed him aside and enter his house and asked him , "Where is my wife? "

" Who is it Rahul " his wife asked .

Sushant rushed to the direction from where he heard his wife's voice.

There she was completly naked lying on the bed with her swollen pussy.

"Are you alright He asked with concern. "

"Ofcourse' I am" She giggled and said.

Three days you fool... I was dying every second.

"Is it already three days? She exclaimed. God...! How the time passes . "

Get dressed, we are leaving. She couldn't find her housecoat.

Rahul lent his shirt. She wore it and left with Sushant.

Sushila's POV

I couldn't believe that I was with Rahul for three days. He didn't allow her to wear clothes. They fucked day and night like rabbits. He fucked her on his bed , in bathroom , on dining table he kept feeding and fucking her, In his drawing room while watching movie, in kitchen while she was cooking. They covered almost every post.

She remembered when she was in the kitchen cooking food, Rahul came and held her from behind . She was making roti (Indian bread) He put his penis in her pussy making it difficult for her to make roti. She makes nice round roti but he kept pushing his dick made the roti so shapeless that she had to stop making it.

He made her forget her husband ,her children everything except his penis creating havoc in her pussy.

He teased her by putting his cock in her, give hard strokes and as she was about to cum he would pull it out frustrating her. When it became unbearable for her he would spread her pussy wide and fuck her for hours making her cum again and again till there was no strength left for her to cum any more.

Sushant called her she came to her senses . They had reached their home.

In the month of May she gave birth to Rahul's son.

Rahul read his birth certificate
Name: Mayur Rahul Kamble
Father: Rahul Shriram Kamble
Mother : Sushila Sushant Singh
Religion : Bauddh.

Dr. Nalini asked Sushant to appoint a nurse to assist her as she had to look after five children.

Jerry :8 years
Farhad :6 years
Maya: 4 years
Anwar : 2 years
Mayur : New born

Dear Readers
Please please vote and comment 🙏🏼 🌹💞💖