Brooms and Grooms pt.3

(yall............. I've finally got back on here 😭, so I'm sorrryyyyy I don't even know how long I've been gone but I know its been a while. I've had a hectic year this year and Im supposed to be asleep rn because I have to do my chorus concert tomorrow and then my band concert and then my chorus christmas party :,)   but I hope you enjoy                                                                                                                           rawr)

"Oh my goodness sorry for yelling!" Yosano exclaimed, "But Rengoku you should've told me such an important person was coming with you!"

"I didn't think about it, I'm a Hashira too" 

"Ya but you are my cousin so you don't count."

Giyuu was just sitting to the side minding his business when he started to notice that it was getting late. 'Late already? It doesn't feel like we've been here a long time...' A little later Giyuu and Rengoku had gotten to one of the rooms that the newly wedded couple had insisted they stayed in for the night before they made their trip home.

When they got into the room, there was only one bed, a dresser, and a closet. Rengoku blushed a bit at the fact there was only one bed but quickly hid the fact from Giyuu.

"Oh uhm- I don't know why they gave us this... room" Rengoku said nervously. Giyuu wasn't understanding why he was acting so different right now but dismissed it and started to take his shirt off. 

"Hey wait-"

"Whats the matter Rengoku? We are both men." 

"Y-ya I guess your right."     

'BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE THE FACT I'M FUCKING GAY' Rengoku thought.  As Giyuu took his shirt off Rengoku saw how soft his skin looked, the only think standing out were a few scars, but everyone in the corps at least has some so that was no surprise. He had the urge to reach out and touch his shoulder but he knew he shouldn't, as Giyuu had definitely not caught on to the fact that half the population liked him, including Rengoku. And he would most likely not see it the way Rengoku had done it for (also consent, remember consent is key  DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING WITHOUT CONSENT😡) .

(After they had got done changing)

They both lay in bed and turn off the lights, as they both occasionally shift throughout the night Rengoku's arms and legs brush against Giyuu's, they send those butterflies into his stomach (WAIT NO NOW I'M THINKING OF SHINOBITCH  😭, also to all the Shinobu lovers out there, I don't really hate her she's a good character 👍) and it keeps Rengoku awake knowing that he is literally laying directly next to Giyuu.

(RaWr HELLO AND THAT'S THE END OF THiS ChAPTER BUT THANKS FOR READING, EVEN IF YOUR JUST READING IT TO CRINGE, CAUSE SOMETIMES I WRITE TO CRINGE ❤, STAY HEALTHY YALL)