Brooms and Grooms pt.2

So since the last part wasn't that much, I just decided to go ahead and write the second chapter right now! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far even if its not much! (Edit: I got grounded from my laptop and still am but I snuck it into my room and I'm trying to finish the story now for y'all! Thanks for more than 1.k views never thought I'd get that many!)

Rengoku then proceeded to get ready...

"Alright I'm ready!", "If I may ask how are we going to get there?" Giyuu questioned, "Well we are going to take the train over!" Rengoku exclaimed. "I've uh... never been on a train before, I've never really needed too" (He probably canonically has for missions but idk at this point) "That's alright It'll be fine I've done it many times before!" "Ok...". 

They head to the train station and get on their train...

"Why is there nobody else in this car, trains usually have a lot more people if I am right?" 'EH? I didn't think he'd worry about it, should I tell him I rented a whole car just to be alone or make up a lie?!' "Uhm... Oh yes how could I forget my relatives rented a car for me and my guest!", "Oh alright" (Giyuu sits down next to Rengoku and pulls one of the magazines off of the small table next to them) "Oh the flowers on this page are so pretty!" 'His eyes are extra pretty when he's happy!' (Giyuu leans into Rengoku and while reading the magazine slowly drifts to sleep) 'HUH!? He fell asleep on me he looks so peaceful right now I don't want to ever wake him' {Rengoku's cheeks flushed red and his heart beat very fast}

One of the train Waiters came to see if they wanted anything to eat...

"Hello would you and your spouse like anything?", the Waiter asked Rengoku. Rengoku blushed even harder, "Oh you must have misunderstood we aren't dating" Rengoku Panicked, "But I'm good I'm not hungry!" 'to be honest he wanted a bunch of food but he didn't want to wake Giyuu and he panicked in the situation and didn't know what to say'. 

*Later on the Train arrived at the station and Rengoku woke up Giyuu* 

"So the wedding is being held somewhere near here... ah yes we have to walk east and then we will reach their farm, that's where they are having it", Rengoku exclaimed. 

(Timeskip to when they arrive, because I'm lazy :>) 

"Oh Rengoku-san!", a lady yelled as she ran towards Rengoku and Giyuu. The lady had burgundy hair and green eyes, her skin was slightly tanned from the scorching sun out on the farm and she was wearing a silky white wedding dress. The lady ran up tp Rengoku and hugged him,

 "Oh Rengoku-san who is this!", she exclaimed while pointing at Giyuu. "Is that your boyfriend?" she whispered into Rengoku's ear with a smirk on her face.Rengoku felt a bit red because of his relatives statement. 

"O-oh this is my friend Tomioka!" Rengoku said slightly quieter than his normal booming voice. "Uh, Tomioka this is my 3rd cousin Yosano!", (For you Bungo Stray Dogs fans out there, I did steal her name cause I couldn't really think of anything and I love Yosano anyways so ya) 

"Hello Yosano, I'm Giyuu Tomioka" he whispered while holding out his hand to greet Yosano. She took his hand and shook it. "Well nice too meet you Tomioka!" "Why don't you come meet my new wife, both of you!". "Sure, I would love to meet the new addition to the family!" Rengoku boomed. *They walked over to her newly wed wife*. "Hello dear, this is my 3rd cousin Rengoku and his friend Tomioka!", Yosano squealed as she held her wife's hand. 

"Hello, I'm glad to meet you both. I hope you can welcome me into the family just as easily as my wonderful wife did!" she exclaimed. "Oh and I forgot to introduce myself, I am Hoshi!" she smiled. 

(Rengoku and his cousin started to chat while Hoshi and Tomioka started to talk as well)

"So Tomioka, I'm guessing you're a demon slayer too?" Hoshi asked. "Yes, I'm guessing you already know about the corps because of the Rengoku's being Flame breathers" Tomioka said softly. "Yep, my amazing wife and me are both demon slayers, what rank are you?", Hoshi questioned. "I am the Water Hashira", Tomioka spoke quietly since, well you know he's Tomioka.

"THe WaTEr HaSHiRa!", Yosano said very loudly resulting in some looks from other people.

(You know what, Author is very tired and just had a mental breakdown because of chapter 109 in Bungo Stray Dogs, LIKE ASAGIRI IMMA KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAZAI, JUST IMAGINE CHUUYA'S REACTION WHEN HE FINDS OUT WHAT HE DID TO DAZAI, IF HE EVEN GETS TURNED BACK FROM A VAMPIRE. Ok after that rant, I love you all! And I hope you have a good day/night and the rest of your life goes amazing! I wrote this while listening to, 

1. I'm not angry anymore, by Paramore

2. Evergreen, by Richy Mitch and The Coal Miners

3. Teenage Dream, by Stephen Dawes

4. Hard Times, by Paramore)