Chapter 5

(YANNI'S POV)

(Yes she still in that fuckin outfit)

  2:00am

📍:{Nathan's house}

   I woke up to my phone going off loud ASF. I had 5 missed calls from my sister and 6 from my mom. I felt the bed empty beside me and Nathan was up playing his PS5.

"Damn what time is it" I said checking my phone. I looked at the time and it said 2 AM. Wtf Nathan you let me sleep this long my mom's gonna be pissed.

"I heard your phone going off but I didn't wanna wake you up so I left it alone." Nathan said getting off his game. "Do you want me to take you home."

"Yeah, my head hurts and it's freezing in your damn room to." I said complaining, I stood up putting my shoes back on and sitting upwards on the bed. I watched Nathan get up and walk to his closet, he pulls out a black Nike tech.

"Here put this on since your feeling cold." Nathan said handing it to me. I put the Black Nike tech on and went to go stand by his bedroom door.

He grabs his keys off his dresser and puts on his shoes. "Come on but we have to be quiet because my family is still sleeping." Nathan said taking my hands walking downstairs.

We get into his car and he connects his aux playing (Virginia Beach) by DRAKE.

He wraps his hand around my thigh while his other is on the wheel. I put my hand on his and we ride in silence but a comfortable silence.

As we pull up to my house I start to get out
but he stops me and kisses me on my cheek. "I had fun." He says softly, "Me to, thank you." I say getting out of the car and walking inside.

I walk upstairs to my room and my mom is just sitting on my bed in that damn dark. "We're the hell we're you at." She says calmly. I can tell she's pissed so I just tell her " I was at a friend's house and I accidentally fell asleep."

"deja de mentir (stop fucking lying), I seen you get out the car with that boy if I see you with him again I'ma tear ya ass up! Now take ya ass to bed." She said leaving my room and slamming the door."

I said nothing but a sigh.

2:45 am

I just got done taking a shower and doing my night routine. As I was getting ready to lay down I got a text on my phone, I looked at it smiling.

             TEXT FROM BUTTHEAD💕💕💕

HIM:  I had fun and I hope I see you tomorrow, Goodnight 💕.

                                                Me:  Goodnight💕.

                              THE END