Chapter 4

(YANNI'S POV)

7:00pm

📍:{Nathan's house}

We finally got to Nathan's house and let me say for a white boy it was not giving white. It was giving ghetto cracker. Nah I'm kidding it was pretty nice for the way he preserves his self.

"Your house looks super nice" I said to Nathan.

"Thanks my whole family is probably in here since I told my mother I was bringing a girl over. I'm sorry if she says anything rude, she can be outta pocket sometimes." Ndot said.

As we walk inside his house I can see a man sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette watching TV. Nathan grabs my hand and guides me to the kitchen.

His kitchen was filled with people. Some of them were black, but mainly white obviously.

"Hey mom, this is my friend Yanni. Yanni this is my mom." Nathan said introducing us. His mother had brunette hair and was a bit short but nice looking.

I waved at her politely being a little shy.

"Hello Yanni I'm Susan but you can call me
Mrs.smith, it's nice to meet you. There's no need to be shy just make yourself at home honey." Nathan's mother said.

Nathan took me upstairs to his room. As we walked in I noticed how big his room was. It had red LED lights and had his TV mounted to the wall. Nathan went to sit on his bed and turned the TV on.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed with my phone in my hand. "Why you so far away? You acting shy and shit."

"Nigga shut the hell up shit. Anyways we're the weed at." He laughed and got up, " I'm finna go get some from my brother I'll be right back stay here." He walked out and shut the door.

Now what if I just rob his white ass?Nah let me stop. I got up and looked around his room, it was pretty clean and put well together. I looked on his dresser and seen a picture of a kid and some man, it looked like him so maybe it was a picture of him and his father.

As I sat back on the bed Nathan walked back in the room with a weed tray and sat in his gaming chair.

"Ight I'm finna roll this blunt you can pick a movie if you want." He said handing me the remote.

I grabbed the remote and turned on Insatiable.

He finally finished rolling the blunt so he litt it up and we started chatting.

" Why the hell you got me watching this girly ass shit." He said laughing. "You look so pretty when you smile." I said already high.

"Girl what the hell are you talking about? Huh Yanni." I already fell asleep in his bed from being so damn high. He looked at me and smiled and layed down next to me turning off the TV.

                                THE END

  Hey bitches I'm back with this MOTHER FRICKING BOOK