Episode 2: The Great Chase for Blackbeard Begins! Why Didn't You Pay Ace!?

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to get anyone else killed...If I hadn't...If only I hadn't went into the kitchen...I should've stayed out there with Thatch"

Ace had looked to the ground and the tears started to fall.

"It's my fault he died......I just don’t want to see anyone else I care about get killed…even if I did just meet you weeks ago…”

Pan had walked over and hugged Ace so he could calm down. Ace hugged her back a little tight. Ace was so hurt over Thatch. Pan could understand where he was coming from.

“I’m sorry. I understand how you feel”

“No…you don’t”

“I lost a family member when I was 16…I didn’t even get to see him for two years…He was killed by a disease…It still hurts…bastards said just because of the disease I couldn’t get to see him again…So Ace”

Ace looked at Pan and still had tears. Pan wiped some of his tears off his face. She had smiled and wiped the tears forming on her eyes as well.

“Got me all emotional. But like I said I know how you feel. I miss my grandad just as much as you miss Thatch. I barely got to know him but I know you’ve known him longer so I understand a lot. Just try to move on, it hurts but that's the way life works. I’m here if you need a shoulder to cry on” Pan said as she kept wiping his tears away.

Ace really had let it out. He hugged her again and just started wailing on her shoulder. I don’t think she meant literally but she got her point across. Ace had held onto her for so long she had almost fallen.

“Feel better?”

“It still hurts…I miss him” Ace almost started crying again till Pan wiped his tears away.

“Calm down sweetie. It hurts, I know. But let's get ready to leave tonight yeah? I’m sure you still wanna go after Blackbeard’s fat behind. I hated him from the start I’m not gonna lie to you” Pan said as she chuckled to get the mood up.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Didn’t want you confused even though I got here two weeks ago, which by the way”

Ace looked at Pan confused, still wiping tears from his eyes. Pan had turned around and then turned back to Ace.

“What-”

“TICKLE TIME”

As Pan grabbed Ace and started tickling him he most definitely started to laugh and try to move away from her. He had finally got out and started running away from here. She chased after of course wanting to cheer the fire boy up. Besides who wouldn’t? He deserves better.

[End of Flashback]

“Are we there yet?” Pan asked.

“For the millionth time, No! We aren’t there yet! Now stop asking!”

“But I am bored!” Pan droned and asking are we there yet again

“I swear if you don’t be quiet I am TURNING THIS BOAT AROUND AND LEAVING YOUR ASS WITH MARCO!”

“DON’T LEAVE ME WITH MARCO PLEASE!” Pan begged

“THEN SHUT UP!” Ace yelled irritated about her droning about Are we there yet.

Ace turned back around to look ahead and continue driving the boat, the boat however, was quiet from the awkward tension they both caused. Ace focused back on driving-