Madoka: "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE BATTLE FIELD TO YOU? IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE, GO TO BEY PARK! DID YOU HERE ME!? NOW! DO YOU FOLLOW!? VAMOOS! SCRAM! GET OUT!"

Everyone was then forced to pick up all the shit that fell over, including Y/N.

After everything had been cleaned and Gingka, Kenta, Osamu, Takashi and Akira had left

Y/N: "Don't you think you were being kinda rough on them"

Madoka: "No...But what I do think is rough is how they were treating my merchandise"

Y/N: "The merchandise that you made Gingka and I help pick up when I was literally just standing there and Gingka was probably the victim of the whole situation, those four going crazy trying to get him to train them"

Madoka: "I guess"

Y/N: "I don't blame em though, I was the same way when I was their age, shit I was worse"

Madoka: "I find that hard to believe"

Y/N: "Well you better start believing cause its story time!"

--{Kuzugiri Village}--

 Some random guy was tending to a farm when 10 year old Y/N appeared waving Cobra in the air

Y/N: "Mister Mitsuki! I want you to battle me!"

Mitsuki: Trying to focus on working "Kid I'm working"

Y/N: Standing Infront of him "No working! Only battling "

Mitsuki: Sigh "Fine"

--{The Nearest Arena}--

Y/N: Excitedly tapping his foot "Three!"

Mitsuki: "Two"

Y/N: "One!

Both: "Let it rip!"

The two beys launched and landed in the arena and after Cobra hit Mitsuki's bey a few times hit Cobra with a big boy strike knocking it out in one hit

Y/N: "Woah! How'd you do that?"

Mitsuki: "Uhm well if you have a strong launch then your earlier attacks will be more effective"

Y/N: "And how do I do that?"

Mitsuki: "Erm You need to pull your arm back further"

Y/N: "Like this?"

Y/N Then pulled his arm as far as he could making it swing out

Mitsuki: "God no your gonna dislocate your arm doing that, you need to do it like your pulling back an arrow"

Y/N: "Like this?"

Y/N did as instructed

Mitsuki: "Yes, now the faster you can do that, the stronger your launch. You understand?"

Y/N: "Mhm"

Mitsuki: "Good, Now skedaddle I need to get back to work" 

 --{The B Pitt}--

Madoka: "So you stopped somebody from doing their job so they could teach how to launch better?"

Y/N: "Yep, but don't assume that's the only time I've done that, I got every person who knew anything I didn't to teach me"