Swiftly I bring my knee up, sharply elbowing him in the gut and administering a quick left hook to the face, knocking him back. He recoils in pain and now freed, I run, grabbing my bag of items from the till as I go.

"HEY! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!"

No one's P.O.V

Recovering from the sudden attack, Jungkook turns towards the girl only to see her bolt out of the shop door.

"HEY YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!" The cashier yells.

Jungkook rapidly makes his way to the checkout and hands a wad full of cash into the cashier's hands. "This should cover it right?"   The cashier nods. "Yes but-" "Okay. Good!" Jungkook interrupts before bolting out of the store in pursuit of the girl. Once outside, he looks down the busy streets. Where did she go?! Looks like talking to her won't be as easy as I thought...  At first, he isn't certain of the right direction, but with her scent still in the air a small smirk grows on his face. I guess the chase is on!

*Timeskip brought to you by Jin's World Wide shoulders*

Down a random secluded street, Jungkook is hidden behind the wall of one of the buildings. He watches as the girl he has been following turns to go down an alleyway. Wow, she is fast. He thinks to himself. "But not as fast as me!" He then warps himself into the alleyway the girl just turned into.   With a whoosh, he appears there with a big grin on his face.

"BOOOOO!"

With a lack of a response, Jungkook looks around in confusion. Huh?! Why isn't she here? Shouldn't she be- He is jolted from his thoughts when he suddenly finds himself being shoved up against a wall. The white-haired girl has him firmly pinned in place, her piercing glare boring into him. Jungkook gulps nervously realising he has severely underestimated this girl.

Laika's P.O.V

I'm unable to hold back a loud, angry growl as I pin this guy forcefully up against the crumbling wall of the alleyway. "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!" This guy is getting on my last nerve, I swear. What a creep!  The guy gulps nervously, "I-i...."   I glare at him, "ANSWER ME YOU CREEP! WHY WERE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!"    "I'm not a creep!" He protests. "Really? So following a random girl around the entire city doesn't make you a creep?"   He bites his lip nervously, "Well w-when you say it like...."   "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!"

"Calm down!"

"But he-!"

Zira interrupts me, "Shhh calm down!" (A/N - Calm down, calm down my daughter! XD) Reluctantly I concede, taking a deep breath and allowing my darkened eyes to return to their normal colour. But my grip on the guy remains. He is currently giving me an apologetic look. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to come across that way. I...I just wanted to talk to you."   I scoff, "I already told you to leave me alone! How the heck do you keep finding me?!"     "Your scent." He says plainly. I raise an eyebrow and he continues. "I first noticed it earlier. I was wandering around the streets. I wanted to find you and talk to you. But had no clue where to start."   "Go on..." I say and he bites his lip. "Well... when I went past that store...I picked up this strange scent and it was drawing me in so I followed it. I went in the store and it got stronger so I kept following and..." He looks at me shyly. "It...it kinda lead me to you."   I furrow my brows pondering over this information. "Scent? My scent?" I mumble.   "It smelled kinda like a salted caramel chocolate."  "Aw, this is so cute! You two both discovered each other's unique mate scents. It's a way for two people who share a special bond to find each other."   The guy's eyes widen hearing Zira explain. "R-really?!" He asks in disbelief. "That's right!" I feel Zira once again almost purring. "So what's your name handsome?" "Zira!! Shut up!!!" exclaim, embarrassed by her carefree attitude.