★•Soot sickness•★

Talking
Thinking

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

★•Angela pov•★

When we got to the cleaning room, we put on our soot coat "Mia, how do I put this on?" Emilico asks "For now it's fine just with the soot coat! Hurry up!" Mia said.

As We walked down the hall Mia said something "Is a 'ghost' that thing? Did it really exist?" She said, "This is also my first time." Rosemary said.

"Eh!?" Emilico squeal "What do we do?" Mia asked. "Shall we wait for the 'hoshitsuki' instructions?" Rosemary said.

"Don't be tardy, Rosemary Domo!" Barbie said, "I've retrieved the hammer Barbie, what shall I do?" A living doll said, "Just smash it, kuzu-Domo."

(Kuzu-domo means trash or can be someone's name.)

When the living doll hits the 'ghost' some come off and run past Emilico "Wah!" Emilico Screech. " 'Idiot roes'! Is Your whole squad idiots!?" Barbie asked, "Everyone who isn't doing anything else should crush the 'Kobirl-tsuki'!" She speaks.

"Emilico, we're going after it." Mia said "That 'hoshitsuki' really has a bad personality!" She continues. We Chase after Emilico and Mia

"Did you see where it hid, Emilico?" Mia asks, "I think it's behind that frame" Emilico answer "Then tap it from over there Emilico! If it comes out, I'll hit it." Mia said. "You're quick you two." Rosemary said "Ah..." she mumbled. Rosemary watch as the soot creature comes out behind a picture frame.
"Watch Out!!" She screams as she gets in the way before it hits Emilico.

"Rosemary!" Emilico said. the soot creature covers Rosemary's whole face "Hit it, hit it" Mia says "Lou not Rosemary, the soot on her head!" Mia said as she try's hitting the soot on rosemary head.

The soot had covered rosemary head completely. 'She may become limp if we can't take it off' I thought. "If we don't peel it off soon... she's completely limp!" Mia shouted, soon another soot creature came behind the frame and Combine into the other one. "Kyaa...! There was one behind here too after all!" Mia says as she steps away from rosemary.

After both of the soot creature's combine with each, it had grown legs and started to drag Rosemary away, it Went upstairs into a corner of the room. "It's bad, at this rate she'll be hanged!" Mia said as she goes under rosemary to support her so she doesn't hang.

"Nggh!!" Rosemary makes a sound as she starts kicking Mia. "Wait! why are you kicking me rose!? I'm trying to help! Stop kicking my face already!" Mia shouts

"Water." Lou said "We need water. water will make the soot movements dull if it gets wat." I speak. Lou pulls out a spray bottle full of water, she sprays some water on the soot, and it breaks apart but still isn't enough to make the whole thing come off.

"I'll go fill a bucket with water!" Emilico said "The water reservoir is distant; I don't think you'll make it." Mia (or Lou) said. "Enough already! I'm pulling out. my 'face' will get injured." Mia said. "I'm bad at making decisions, will you help Mia or Rosemary?" Lou asked after Lou said that Emilico ran off somewhere, she comes back with a vase with water in it and throw it at Rosemary.

Rosemary came falling down. we all catch her. "Thank goodness the soot came off." Emilico said. "Even though we're the ones who have to clean up, you threw the water from the vase." Lou said. All of a sudden rosemary get up, i was the first to notice "Rosemary!?" Emilico says "Don't worry about her, it just 'soot sickness'. the aid squad is here, so she'll be find.