Buck told Lindsey the news and a small smile formed on her face, "That's great." She said as she leaned into his side. "I should call the others to tell them." Buck said as he looked back down at his phone.

"You sure they're up right now?"

Buck nodded, "Oh yeah. After the weird day we had, none of them are sleeping. Plus Chimneys been sending texts all night."

"Hey. I'm on with Hen, too." Chimneys voice said through the phone and Hens followed, "Welcome to our pajama party."

Buck couldn't help himself as he said, "Ah, what if i'm not wearing pajamas?" Lindsey rolled her eyes at his words as Hen said, "Nobody wants to know what you're wearing, Buckley."

"How did you even know I was awake?" Chim asked. "Ah well, you've been sending links to that house about every 15 minutes. So unless sleep texting is a thing, which actually I don't know. Is that a thing?" Buck asked as he turned to Lindsey. She just shrugged, "No idea."

"Ah, why didn't you say Lindsey was with you!" Hen said, a happy tone in her voice. Buck rolled his eyes, "We live together. I kind of figured you would know."

"Hi Lindsey!" Chimney said and Lindsey smiled, "Hey Chim! Hey Hen!"

"So, why did you call me?" Chimney asked. "I have news. I figured i'd tell you guys in the morning but..."

"You were on Chimneys Murder House news feed. So what's the news?"

"Give me one second. Let me grab Eddie." Bucks hand moved to his phone and he selected Eddie's number to add to the call.

"Yo!" Eddie's voice filled the room.

"Hey man, you're on with me, Linds, Hen, and Chim."

"Looks like the winds got us all tonight." Eddie commented and Hen answered, "I wouldn't give too much credit to the wind. Chimneys obsessed about a house, i'm worried about my kid, and Bucks..."

"Officially responsible for the creation of new life. I guess maybe that's easier when you can just say, I'm gonna be a father."

"Whoa, wait a minute! You and Lindsey-" Buck and Lindsey's eyes immediately widened at Chimneys words. "No, no, no." Lindsey said and Buck awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he said, "I'm a sperm donor, remember?"

"Kameron and Connor are pregnant?" Hen asked. "Yes, they are having a baby."

"Congratulations!" Chimney paused for a minute before adding, "Uh wait, do we congratulate you?"

"I don't know. It feels weird to congratulate him." Eddie commented and Chim spoke again, "Feels weirder not to. Eddie's right. The etiquette rules are kind of hazy."

Buck laughed, "Maybe we should see what Bobby thinks. You guys think he's still awake?"

"Pretty sure after the day he had, he ain't sleeping." Eddie said. "Hang on, hang on." They waited for a moment for Hen to call Bobby but he never answered.

"Okay guys. I'm gonna try and take a nap. Chris is gonna be up in an hour. See you guys tomorrow." They said their goodbyes and Lindsey's eyes drifted over to the clock, it was already 5 o'clock.

"Hey Buck, you never said. How are you feeling about this...creation of new life?" Hen asked. Lindsey twisted her head to look up at Buck, waiting for an answer. "I mean, i'm happy. You know, i'm happy for them. I was worried that if it didn't work out then...me saying yes just meant setting them up for more disappointment."

"So you're good?" Chimney asked.

"Yeah, I think I am. In fact, I feel like I can finally go and get some sleep. Goodnight." Lindsey wrapped her arm around Bucks as she added, "Goodnight guys."

Buck turned to look down at his girlfriend, "You ready to try and get some sleep?" She gave him a slight nod. Grabbing her hand, he went to guide her towards the stairs but Lindsey stayed frozen in place. Buck twisted back to her, a concerned look on his face, "Linds, you okay?"

"I want kids."

Her words caught Buck off guard and his eyes widened. "Uh, what?" He asked, unsure if he heard her correctly. She lifted her head to meet his eyes, "With you. I want kids. I want a family. I want to take your name and love you forever."

Her heart raced as she watched his face soften, "Linds..."

"It doesn't have to be now. I just wanted you to know. Seeing how happy you were over the news helped me to realize that I want that. When I picture the rest of my life, I see it with you beside me." She admitted, a shy smile on her face. Bucks face lit up and he took a step forward to pull her into his arms.

"Linds, a life without you is a life I don't want to live. And I want, more than anything, to have a little family of our own." Her smile grew at his words, "Really?"

"Yes. I mean every word."

She leaned in to burry her head in his chest. He squeezed her tightly and rested his head on top of hers. "So on the topic of kids. I was thinking we could have maybe...6 or 7 kids."

Lindsey pulled back and raised her brow, "If you think i'm popping out 6 or 7 kids, you're crazy. You want that many, you can give birth to them yourself." She couldn't help but laugh at her own words. Turning on her heel, she made her way to the stairs.

Calling after her, Buck said, "Technically I don't think I can do that."

🚨
bit of a shorter chapter

lindsey and buck are slowly talking about taking some next steps
we'll see where that leads
😏

also lindsey has a bad feeling
and her feelings are never wrong

if you've watched season 6, you know what's coming