The Search

POV- 3rd person, thought it would be easier:)

Geri went to bed and the rest of the girls went downstairs to Emma's recording studio.

"We need to track this ass hole down." Mel B said angrily "I swear the minute I meet this guy I'm gonna kill him."

"Melanie calm down. Once we find out who this jerk is, we will go to his house and get him arrested." Emma said calmly. 

"I just wanna kick his ass and punch him for hurting our Geri." Mel B said

"Listen girls, tomorrow we will try to get a little more information from Geri about this guys name and we can take his number from her phone and try to track him that way." Victoria said

"Good idea" said Mel C, "I just want her to be safe and we have to do whatever it takes to make that happen."

"Im in sister" Mel B said putting her hand in. "On three"

"One, two, three...  GIRL POWER!" yelled all of the girls

"Ok if you guys wanna camp out somewhere here, thats totally fine but I'm going to go upstairs to check on the boys and then head to bed." Emma said

"ok cool, g'night Em!" Victoria said

Mel C quietly got up, grabbed Emma and pulled her into another room

"Hey, whats up?" Emma said

"Em im really scared for Geri." Mel c said tearily "She has already gotten hurt and she's like my sister. I can't stand seeing her in pain." 

"Honey it's ok" Emma said pulling her into a hug and letting her cry on her shoulder "We are going to find him and Geri will never have to see him again. Now that we know, Geri is safe."

"Promise?" Mel c asked

"Promise" Emma said locking her pinky with Mel's 

"Thanks Emma. I love you" Mel said pulling into a tight hug again.

"No problem, I love you too." Emma said squeezing her tighter. 

******* The next morning*********

"Good morning girls!" Geri said as she popped into the kitchen. "wait what are you all still doing here?" 

"We wanted to stay over and we are going to stay right by your side until we know that this dick head is locked up." Victoria said

"thanks guys, I really appreciate it." Geri replied

"Hey Ger, what's his number?" Mel B asked

"Oh here it is" Geri said showing the girls her phone

"Ok good, Mel C is gonna go to this tracking site and try to hunt him down. Once we do, we're gonna go over there and get him arrested." Emma said

Geri sighed a sigh of relief. She was so happy that the girls were gonna sick with her until she is safe. The phone rang all of a sudden. Mel B gasped and Geri knew right away that it was the guy. She ran into the other room sobbing on the couch. Mel B hung up and her and the other girls ran after her. 

" I can't believe he called again. He's gonna find me and kill me. Im so scared. I don't know what to do" Geri said shaking as the other girls held her.

"It's going to be ok." Emma said rubbing Geri's back "We're all here now so you have nothing to worry about."

"Me and Vikki are going to find this bastard." Mel B said as she and Victoria left to help Mel C.

Geri buried her head in Emma's shoulder while Emma cradled her in her arms. 

"Shh it's alright. You're safe here. He can't hurt you anymore." Emma said pulling her closer.

"Thank you. He just scares me so much." Geri said quietly

"I know honey, I know." Emma said holding Geri tightly. "Do you want to go upstairs with me and watch a movie?"

"Ok" Geri said.

Emma and Geri walked up the stairs hand in hand while the other girls started the tough search to find the man who was hurting Geri. They knew that no matter how long it took, they were going to find him.