THE CRINGE SIDE OF MAYHEM FANS

The time has come when I make all the saints fall from heaven cursing Christ and Holy Mary, but I will refrain.

Now I'll explain:

-Dead suffered from severe depression and committed suicide, I don't think it's very respectful of you to make us fanfiction and Rule 34.

-Euronymous photographed Dead's corpse, made necklaces out of it and ate part of his brain, doesn't seem sexy to me.

-Varg burned more than 50 churches (no 666_metalhead, you're not cool because you "burn churches", then at most you will have said "bad morning" to the teacher instead of "good morning"), he was a Nazi and he killed Euronymous, simpare for him it would be like having a crush on the famous Austrian painter with the mustache.

-Hellhammer: you have to leave him alone for the simple fact that he's my favorite drummer.

They took Xathur too. I don't know why, of all of them, Xasthur was the one who minded his own business the most.

There are people who like Dahmer, I shouldn't be surprised.

You can do whatever you want, but I don't think pelleohlins.slut_   will become a lawyer one day. Please take a shower.

THINGS I HATE ABOUT BEING A METALHEADजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें