Chapter 1: Entangled Hearts

The sakura blossoms fell gracefully, painting the school courtyard in delicate shades of pink. Mika stood there, her eyes fixed on Yoshirou, who had just emerged from the building. He looked confident, his stride purposeful. She had known him for as long as she could remember, and her feelings for him had only deepened with time.

Mika and Yoshirou had been childhood friends and neighbors, sharing countless memories of laughter and innocent adventures. Now, fate had placed him as her P.E teacher, a twist that filled Mika's heart with anticipation and anxiety. Her classmates gossiped about the attractive new teacher, but for Mika, he was more than just a teacher; he was the embodiment of her unspoken affection.

As Yoshirou exchanged pleasantries with other teachers, Mika felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Hirotaka, a quiet and reserved boy who had recently entered her life. His eyes, shadowed by a veil of secrecy, hinted at a pain that resonated with Mika's own.

"Hey, Mika," he greeted her, a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Hirotaka," she replied, returning the smile. Despite the brightness in her expression, her eyes betrayed a longing that only Hirotaka seemed to understand.

The two of them had crossed paths in the hallway during a chance encounter, and since then, their lives had become intertwined in an unexpected way. Hirotaka had been tutored by Saki, the art teacher, during middle school. Unbeknownst to Mika, Hirotaka had harbored a deep admiration for Saki, a sentiment that had blossomed into unrequited love.

"I saw Yoshirou talking to the art teacher earlier," Hirotaka mentioned, his gaze shifting toward the blossoming connection between Yoshirou and Saki.

A pang of jealousy surged through Mika's heart. She couldn't deny the attraction between Yoshirou and Saki, but seeing it unfold before her eyes stirred emotions she had kept buried for years.

"He used to be my tutor," Hirotaka confessed, his voice barely audible. "I've admired her since then, and now seeing them together..."

Mika nodded in understanding. It was a silent acknowledgment of shared pain, a recognition that their hearts were entangled in a web of unattainable love.

"You've reached the end of chapter 1"