001

CHAPTER 001

❝ I don't think I'm ready for a new love yet, what should I do? ❞

what should I do? ❞

⊹  ࣪ ˖  ᖭི༏ᖫ  ‧ ₊ ˚

"Y/n.. help me!" The brown haired boy says, his breath interrupting his words. It's pretty obvious that he's been running, his hair is messy, I can see sweat beads start to form, plus he looks like he's about to faint. "What happened this time?" I ask taking out my air pods out of my ears ready to listen to this dummy rant about something stupid, again.

"I'm getting kicked out of the basketball team!" He looks at me with panic, his heavy breathing not stopping as he continues to look at me with worry in his chocolate brown eyes that match his hair perfectly. "What for?" I asked but I'm not really interested, it's probably because if something stupid or pointless. "..." Gyuvin stays quiet for a moment, continuing to breath heavily, I can tell he's embarrassed by the way he's nervously biting his lips.

"Just say it, I won't get mad.." I say knowing that I'm probably lying through my teeth right now, "..I'm getting kicked out because I'm failing geometry..".

I stare at him waiting for him to look back at me but his eyes are only gazing at the wooden floor not daring to look my way. I'm not sure what to say, am I shocked? Kind of but not really, so how do I respond to something like that without sounding mean. Thoughts keep filing my head wondering how I comfort my best friend, I want to say something, I want to help him but I don't know how.

"I spoke to coach and she told me that I need to keep my grades up to be able to keep playing and because your my best fiend i... thought you could help me.." Gyuvin looks up at me trying to convince me into helping him with his puppy dog eyes.

"Can't you ask anyone else? I'm busy" I'm lying, we both know it, Gyuvin is my childhood best friend, he knows me better than anyone else, I'm a somewhat good liar but that doesn't mean that he still can't tell when I'm telling the truth or not which i'm not doing right now. We both know the only reason why I'm "busy" is because I'm addicted to binge watching Netflix shows at the ass crack of dawn instead of sleeping.

"Busy? Busy doing what, fantasizing about sucking cock?" He says mocking me for still being single meanwhile he hasn't even had his first kiss yet.

"Well now I'm definitely not tutoring your dumb ass" I roll my eyes, pack my stuff while ignoring his dumb ass rambling about how sorry he is. "Wait Y/n please I'll do anything please I need to stay on the basketball team!" Gyuvin clings his arms around my waist while his feet drag against the floor while I'm trying to escape the classroom.

I sigh knowing that Gyuvin isn't gonna let me go and will keep bothering me until I say yes. "..I'll tutor you" I say looking him dead in the eye for making me waste my precious time on his sorry ass just to tutor him.

"Really?!" He looks at me with stars in his eyes letting go of me and finally standing up, "Yes, I'll do it but just remember that you owe me, kay?" "Yes of course!! Thank youuuu Y/n your the best!!". Gyuvin kept smiling all the way to the library, I scoff as I think about how easily his mood changes.

"Thank god we're finally done" Gyuvin started to stretch out his arms and groaning like a old man with arthritis, "Dramatic much, don't you think?" I ask but I already know he isn't gonna agree with me

"Thank god we're finally done" Gyuvin started to stretch out his arms and groaning like a old man with arthritis, "Dramatic much, don't you think?" I ask but I already know he isn't gonna agree with me. "Dramatic?! We've been here for hours!" He shouts making a fool of himself, forgetting that there are other people around us.

"More like 30 minutes" i mutter quietly too myself, at this point I don't really care if he's offended or not, I just wanna sleep. "You following me to the basketball court?" Gyuvin asks meanwhile he is packing his stationary and putting his books into his backpack.

"Why would I?" my respond is cold and it's screams of dullness, "Just come with me m, I'll be quick". I softly respond with a quick "Fine", taking a hold of my bag, on my way to follow Gyuvin to the basketball court.

We walk together foolishly talking about stupid stuff meanwhile the sun is about to set. I love times like these they're always so comforting, I like it when it quiet, the wind sweeping through my h/c coloured hair, it's cold but not cold enough to make me freeze, the weather is ideal and perfectly matches the mood.

We continue to walk, I watch as Gyuvin walks in front of my when all of a sudden he starts talking to a talk handsome guy, "who the fuck is that?" I think to myself. I take a few steps back not sure if I want the man to notice my presence or not, for now I'll just keep quiet and wait for Gyuvin to finish talking to him.

I can't really hear what they're talking about but I can tell they're laughing about something, they seem to be pretty close, "I wonder how long they've known each other for". Why hasn't Gyuvin told me about him before, how come I don't know who he is, someone as handsome as him can't be all that of a introvert, so he must be popular right?.

"Anyways I gotta go now, see ya tomorrow at practice!" I hear Gyuvin shout to the man before he starts walking towards me, I look Gyuvin in the eye wondering if I should ask him about his mysterious friend or just pretend that he doesn't exist, seems pretty impossible tho.

"Hey! Y/n what'cha zoning out for?" Gyuvin asks as he waved his hands in front of my face trying to get my attention, which is impossible now since his friend has obviously already stole it already and only by glancing back at me. "Fuck he's pretty" I try ink too myself, we make eye contact for a split second before Gyuvin takes my hand and drags me with him, I break the eye contact wondering if I'll be able to see him again.

I mean Gyuvin said "See you tomorrow at practice" so that means I might me able to see him again, I at least hope so.

                   Sorry if there are any typos <3

                                  ⊹  ࣪ ˖  ᖭི༏ᖫ  ‧ ₊ ˚