24 - Hell's Heat

Beginne am Anfang

"WE'VE FOUND THEM!!! IT'S 'STRAW HAT' LUFFY AND 'WHITE FLAME' XURI !!!" yelled out the prison guards who were charging at them.

"Uwah! A bunch of them came!! Hah...This floor is hotter than above but if I get a meal, my strength will get 100 times bigger!!" Luffy said as he began taking down the prison guards. Xuri swung up her arm sending white flames through the ground as it collided with the other prison guards, she then clenched her fist, making the flames explode.

Suddenly a drop of a thick and goo-ey-like substance dropped in front of Luffy which made him stop. "WAHH!! Ah, that surprised me! I thought a spear or something had just come flying..!! HOT! What? Jelly? Poop?" Luffy observed the substance.

Xuri went to get a closer look but stopped in her tracks, knowing that something... more like someone is coming. "STRAW-CHAN!! ABOVE YOU...!!!" A huge figure landed on the ground.

"MA...MAGELLAN-!!!!!" Bon Clay yelled out in fear and shock.

"You mice-!!" Magellan said.

"It sure is hot...this blazing floor..." Magellan had the substance dripped down his form and onto the floor.

'What is that...?' Xuri thought with her chin in between her index and thumb before slightly widening her eyes in realization.

"EVERYONE, GET OUT OF HERE!! WE'RE GONNA GET CAUGHT UP...IN THE CHIEF'S POISON IF WE STAY HERE-!!" The prison guard shouted as the others began quickly running away, saving themselves from the said poison.

"Damn it all...and I was close to...reaching the place where that great smell was coming from too..!!!" Luffy panted as Magellan stood and towered over him.

"Another nuisance...great..." Xuri sighed. She looked up to see Magellan staring at her with heart eyes. She scrunched her and shot him a disgusted look. 'and a creep too...' she thought.

"S-STRAW-CHAN, XURI-CHAN ! YOU MUSTN'T FIGHT HIM!!! THAT'S THE CHIEF WARDEN OF IMPEL DOWN, MAGELLAN !!! HE'S THE USER OF THE VENOM-VENOM FRUIT!!! WE'VE GOT TO RUN !!! THAT GUY'S JUST TOO DANGEROUS!!!" Bon Clay yelled out.

"Venom huh?" Xuri said as she rested her hand on the hilt of her sword as Magelan began to speak. 'It looks like we have no choice but to fight...' she thought, looking back at Bon Clay and then Luffy.

"QUICKLY, THIS WAY!!! HOW DO YOU PLAN ON BEATING A GUY WHOSE WHOLE BODY IS POISON?! YOU CAN'T EVEN TOUCH HIM!! WE'VE GOT TO HEAD BACK TO THE LAKE OF BLOOD AND TURN RIGHT THERE!! FORGET THE FOOD, LETS JUST HEAD STRAIGHT ON DOWN TO LEVEL FIVE!!!" Bon Clay tried telling Luffy that they really need to get outta here.

"Useless...before the stairway down to level 5...three demon guards and a chief guard are lying in wait. All of your routes of escape from this floor are blocked!! THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO RUN TO!!!" Magellan declared as Bon Clay yelled 'no' in despair.

Three dragon heads started to form behind Magellan with the same substance that was dripping down on all over him. "WHAT'S ALL THIS...? IS IT ALL POISON?! A HUGE LUMP OF POISON?!!"

"It is precisely-" Xuri got cut off when a dragon head began charging at Luffy and chasing him as Luffy fled. Xuri gripped the hilt of her sword and stared at Magellan.

"You may be beautiful but I won't let you go freely. You shall have the same fate as 'Straw Hat' Luffy! I won't hold back!" Magellan said as another dragon head charged towards her.

" 'I won't hold back' ? Are you implying that I'm weak?" Xuri raised her eyebrow, looking at the hydra dragon with a deadpan. The hydra dragon opened its mouth and took a big chomp at where Xuri is.

"AAAAHHH!!!!! XURI-CHAAAANNN!!!!" Bon Clay screamed as he saw Xuri being eaten by the hydra dragon. Luffy was busy running for his life as he was now being chased by two hydra dragons until he heard Bon Clay scream. "Xuri..?" He spoke out in confusion.

"Poor woman...She was really-" something made Magellan stop speaking as there was something glowing inside one of the hydra dragon's mouth, specifically the one who ate Xuri. The hydra dragon's head trembled, trying to keep inside whatever's inside its mouth.

The hydra dragon's head then exploded as white flames spread throughout its whole body, the flames ran through its body towards Magellan though Magellan quickly detached the hydra dragon's body as it burnt some parts of his back.

"I was a Warlord for a reason, fool." Xuri spoke out, her hair was now in white flames, with a few fireballs located on her shoulder, ankles and wrists as she pointed her sword at Magellan. Luffy's face lit up before smashing one of the hydra dragon's head, "All right!! That's another head down!!"

Magellan glared at Xuri before looking at Luffy. He then began blowing what looked like bubbles out of his mouth, "Chloro ball." Magellan said while the chloro balls floated to Luffy who's on top of a pit of fire.

Xuri's eyes widened, knowing what reaction it would give as she quickly disappeared in a blur. She appeared in time beside Luffy and grabbed him before jumping in a higher place as there was an explosion.

"ACHOO!!! HUHH??? BWECHOO!!! what the...my eyes are itchy! They won't stop watering!! WACHOO!!! I..cant fight like this!!" Luffy said as his eyes kept watering.

"Oh dear...what should I do..." Xuri looked at Luffy in worry because she didn't know how to help him.

"ACHOO!!! Xuri, how are your eyes not watering...!" Luffy asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Poison does not do any damage to my body." Xuri said without no further explanation.

--- ♡ ---

School stressing me out rn, events are happening one after the other😭 I'll try my best to post at least 2-4 chapters for this year 🫶