Yeji and hyunjin were making snow angels outside in the snow, meanwhile ryujin was in the kitchen, baking some chocolate chip cookies.

Suddenly her phone rang, she picked up her phone from the counter and pressed accept, putting the phone against her ear.

"Sup?" She spoke into the phone.

"Hello ryujin."

Ryujin instantly smiled "wassup, jeongyeon."

"Schools cancelled, thank fuck. There is so much snow outside. Literally all the shops are closed, too."

"I know right."

"Anyway, ryujin, i wanted to know if you were up to anything."

"Why?" Ryujin questioned.

"Well, me and the others were going to build snowmen at the basketball courts. You should see it, it's covered in snow."

Ryujin hummed "I would come but.... I'm with Yeji and it's so fucking cold outside."

"I know but it'd be fun. And you can wrap up warm." Jeongyeon tried convincing.

Ryujin thought for a long hard moment. She sighed.

"Fine. I'll come, not for long though."

"Sweet. Can't wait. Meet in 5. Bye." Jeongyeon said and quickly hung up. Ryujin smiled.

She went upstairs and quickly got changed. She wore a long sleeved shirt, putting on a jumper and then putting a hoodie over that, as she put the hood up. She wore some comfortable warm trousers and fluffy socks as she put on black fingerless gloves.

She then went downstairs, tying her shoes on. She grabbed her phone, stuffing it in her pocket and grabbed a cookie before she left.

"Where you going?" Yeji instantly asked as she walked over.

Ryujin turned to her with a smile, pinching her cheek "Jeongyeon begged me to go meet up with her and the others to build a snow man. At first, I said no, but she convinced me, like usual."

"Oh, okay. Have fun." Yeji said with her adorable smile.

Ryujin couldn't resist as she quickly pecked her on the lips "I'll only be 10 minutes or so. I'll come straight home after."

Yeji chuckled softly "Ryujin, I don't care what you do. Do whatever you want, I don't control you. Just.. stay safe."

Ryujin wrapped her arms round her and hugged her tightly "I will. Thank you, I love you babe."

"I love you more." Yeji called out. Ryujin waved at her before she turned and walked away, making her way to the courts.

After a couple minutes walk she soon arrived. All her friends ran over as they hug and fist bump her. The whole gang was there.

"LESSS GOOO." Changbin shouted as they all cheer.

20 minutes passed, longer than what ryujin expected.

They were arguing about whose snowman was better. Changbin got very angry so he kicked down yeonjun's snowman. So yeonjun ran and jumped into Changbin's snowman, so now they are having a really violent snowball fight.

"I think I'll go, I've been here long enough. I need to go back to yeji, and I'm getting quite cold and tired." Ryujin said.

"Aww okay, I'll see you whenever I next see ya then." Jeongyeon said.

Ryujin smiled and nodded "soon."

Everyone hugged her and said bye, before she waved and walked away.

She walked home with a wide happy smile on her face.

She couldn't wait to see yeji again. She can't live without her, not even for a minute. Or even a second.

She arrived home, opening the door and stepping inside. She shivered as she shut the door behind her again.

"BABE I'M HOME." She called out happily.

She chuckled softly when someone ran up and hugged her, squeezing her tightly as she repeatedly pecked ryujin's face. Ryujin chuckled.

Ryujin hugged her and leaned in as their lips connected.

"How was your time out?" Yeji asked as they entered the kitchen.

Ryujin got some food, ready to cook a delicious meal.

"It was very good, thanks. It'd be way better if you were there." Ryujin said.

Yeji smiled "you're so cute."

"Your cuter."

Yeji stood by her side, holding onto her arm and watched her cook.

"Looks delicious already and you already started." Yeji said.

Ryujin turned to Yeji with a smirk.

"You know what would be more delicious—"

"YAH SHUT UP SHIN RYUJIN." Yeji said as she hit her arm playfully. Ryujin began laughing.

"You know me too well."

Yeji couldn't help but smile.

They had dinner, it was delicious.

They then got ready for bed since it was getting quite late. They laid in bed under the covers. Yeji was snuggling into Ryujin.

"I can't wait to spend Christmas with you." Yeji said quietly.

"Me too." Ryujin answered.

Silence.

"I love you, Hwang Yeji."

"I love you more, shin ryujin."

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages 😭

Just so you know this isn't much of an angsty kind of book. If you do want stuff like that, I'll be publishing two ryeji stories and both will be more angsty. Just so you know.