chapter 4

Previous
Kylie pov: What happened to you, young master? THE ONE WHO HURT OUR YOUNG MASTER. YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.
In early morning where zack finally fell to a peaceful sleep. Kylie is still with him if he needs anything. Then zack is slowly waking up with an alright face. Zack was a bit shocked to see Kylie with him. As it already been so long since they have been like this .
By the way, Kylie is 30 years old here
Zack: Kylie, wake up. It's almost morning. Don't blame me when you wake you.
Zack was getting down from his bed to go to the restroom. Kylie suddenly woke up to see zack wasn't with her, but she heard a sound in the restroom. She was relieved the young master is well now. Then she fet herself ready. Sami knocked on the door.
Sami: Young master is time to wake up.
Kylie opened the door
Kylie: Young master is taking a shower at the moment, sami.
Sami: Okay..  could you tell young master the breakfast is being served now?
Kylie: Okay..
Then sami has already left. Kylie was fixing the bed while getting zack clothes ready for the day. Kylie left when he was getting out of the restroom. Zack had finished wearing his clothes and went down to have his breakfast.
After 3 hours
Zack: I'm leaving for a bit.
Sami: Do you want me to drive you anywhere.
Zack: No need, I can handle it myself.
Sami: Okay...
Zack left the house and went to his car to drive for a bit.
The workers' pov: Finally, the young master had recovered. But we still haven't forgotten about it. For now you will live whoever you are.
Zack was driving across the road when he met two children looking for something. He then parked his car in the parking area. He walked up to the two kids while not trying to scare them.
Zack: Hey kids, are you okay?
Sora, one the kid: we are fine.... what do you think we're?
Zack: woah... clam down, I'm here to help you..
Riko, the other one: really....
Sora: Don't trust him, riko.
Riko: Why not..??
Sora: You don't know what he will do to us..
Zack pov: This kid is a bit more mature than the other kids.
Zack: You don't have to worry. I'm here to help. If you want, you can come to my house and have some food to eat.
Kids: Okay..., but if you try something bad. I will kill you.
Zack: Okay.. pov: damn the kids these days, knowing the words they shouldn't have
Zack went to the parking area for his car with kids. Kids were surprised to see nice cars, especially sora, because he was so into cars. Zack was happy to see the kids is smiling, and he know that he should be doing this, like who would just take kids across the street just to bring them home to be fed and get some rest.
Zack opened the door for the kids in the backseat. He then took one to put them in the seat and let them wear a seat belt. Zack went to the driver's seat and started the engine....
To be continued