Food Fight

"Alright boys, I have to go to a recording session with the rest of 127. You're all to stay in the cafeteria until I come get you. Mark here is my food card for you guys to get some lunch."

"Actually hyung, Renjun, Jeno and I were kind of hoping we could come watch the recording session."

Taeyong thinks about it for a moment before deciding there was nothing wrong with that.

"That's fine. Anyone else prefer to come watch?"

"No, I want food." Haechan says grinning.

"Nope." Jaemin says already walking over to one of the counters and looking at the many options.

Jisung hesitates for a moment but decides to stay when Chenle follows Jaemin over to look at the food options.

"Alright. Haechan you're in charge while I'm gone. If there's any trouble come get me. Here is the food card. I'll be back in a couple hours, behave."

"I got this hyung. I'm 10 now. I can handle things." Haechan says standing up straight and puffing his chest out.

"Yeah, cuz the maknaes are so easy to handle." Renjun whispers to Mark while rolling his eyes.

Mark chuckles, hushing his brother. "Shh you don't want hyung to hear and change his mind about us going with him."

"Right, sorry."

"Are you guys coming or are you planning on babysitting?" Jeno calls when he realizes Mark and Renjun aren't behind him and Taeyong.

"We're coming!" Mark calls as he and Renjun jog to catch up.

A few minutes later the youngest 4 were all seated with their plates of food.

"Hey Channie hyung, you got some food on your nose." Jaemin says after they had been eating for a while.

Haechan wipes at his nose just to find nothing there. "Huh, where?" He says confused.

Jaemin takes his finger dips it in his food and pokes his hyung right in the nose.

"Right there."

"Jaemin! Your making a mess."

Jaemin just shrugs, not really caring. It had gotten a laugh out of Chenle and Jisung so why should he care? Jaemin should have known that that simple moment of goofiness would cause a domino effect.

It started with Jisung tossing a couple carrots at Chenle, which then made Chenle throw some of his noodles at Jisung.

"Guys enough. No throwing food." Haechan says trying to be firm, however, Haechan has never been the one in charge before so his attempt at being firm just came out as more of a pleading tone than a firm tone.

The others stop for a moment before Jaemin takes a spoonful of his ice cream and flings it at Haechan. Haechan wipes his face before looking at Jaemin and standing up.

At first Jaemin became nervous when he saw Haechan stand up, he thought maybe just maybe, he had pushed his most goofy, laid back hyung to far. This worry only lasted a few seconds before he felt a cold liquid being poured down his shirt. Haechan had retaliated.

This was it. The 4 boys were now in a full on food fight, in the cafeteria at SM Entertainment. Unfortunately or foruntately for them, depends who you ask, Mark and Renjun had made a decision to check on the 4 youngests.

They had arrived just in time to see one of the staff members getting up, probably to get one of the NCT hyungs. The 4 boys had yet to realize they were caught and about to be in trouble. Mark and Renjun made there way over to the unsuspecting boys.