eleven: Lover

There was a silence between them until Coriolanus dared and tried to make conversation. "So did you got your dress too?" Alara head whipped up, her eyes were previously focused on the suits inside the bag, but now they were focused on Coryo pale face which was turning whiter and whiter due to the cold wind he was standing in and his poor frisky jacket didn't seem to provide any shield to warm his body.

Not that he needed it in first place. Seeing and talking to Alara did something in his body that made it warm enough.

Trying to act as if she wasn't feeling some weird feeling in her stomach, something she can't pinpoint correctly, she answered as if she wasn't bothered at all "Ugh no. I went with Inna and Dawn today, but couldn't find anything interesting for myself"

"Oh" Coryo said, just an 'oh'. And not knowing what to say back Alara just awkwardly scratch her neck with her free hand and replied "Oh indeed"

There was silence again, and Alara awkwardly smiled at coryo nodded her head at him, hoping he would figure and walked off the step but Coriolanus only put he hands behind his back and questioned her "So will you go to another shop tomorrow. To get the dress."

Alara eyes squinted but regardless of that she shrugged her shoulders at him "Yeah Dawn gave me address of few shops so i guess yeah"

"Oh alright. sounds great" Coriolanus added and Alara smiled back in return, but before she can say anything, she was interrupted by Nyx who had came and stood a few feet behind Alara "Whose at the door Alara?" he questioned and turning her head, she raised the bags and showed them to Nyx.

"Coriolanus came to drop these suits for party" she exclaimed and excitedly Nyx came towards her, and took the bag from her hand. "Thanks for the delivery" he said to Coriolanus who only smiled back. Nyx eyes ran at the both of them and raising his brow he confusedly said "I guess i will show these to boys"

"You do that" Alara added quiet immediately, he frowned at her behaviour but nevertheless turned around and walked back inside. Once Alara and Coriolanus were alone again, standing at the front door, not knowing what to say but not wanting to part.

It was Coriolanus who sighed first and nod his head at Alara, "I guess i should go" he commented and before even waiting for Alara answer, he turned around on the porch to walk away. She saw the way he turned around and walked away, it pained her to see him walking away like that. She didn't knew why but Alara wanted to keep him, to see more of him. And before she can even stop herself, she called out to him "CORIOLANUS!"

Coriolanus body froze in the cold wind, as her voice called out to his name, as it was sweet chanting call to afterlife. He had to break his neck to turn around and see Alara "yes", he asked her in a soft voice.

Alara eyes widened when she realized that she has stopped her but thar she has nothing to say to him, that she didn't had any reason beside her own selfish need to see his face one more time.

"Alara?" He asked, this time his body completely facing her, waiting for a reason to stay and not leave. "So do you live around here?" Alara asked and a frown immediately came on her face, what kind of a question was that, she wondered.

But then she saw the way Coriolanus had a funny smile on his face and taking a step toward her, he answered "yes i grew in Capitol, so yeah i live around here."

"oh" she said

"oh indeed" he retorted just as she had done earlier. his hands wrapped around his back and clutching them tightly. His face turning hot even in such cold. "Why do you ask?" He questioned, saving her from her own embarrassment and he saw the way Alara shoulders rolled back and her spine got straight as if she was trying to not prove her embarrassment.

Thinking hard, only one reason came to her mind "I was wondering if you know any good shops around her for the dress." Coriolanus brow raised in humor, his head tilted and Alara saw the way his hair fall to the side. she wished she could touch them and removed them from hiding his beautiful face.

Its not like that she was attracted to him or had any affection for him, he was just so extremely beautiful. Thats the lie Alara told herself.

However Coriolanus asked her with humor, his dimples deep, "You ought to ask me if i have any recommended dress shop for woman."

Now that he had said it, it sounded extremely comedic, why did she even asked him that question. what was wrong with her. But she can't back down from her statement, so she lifted her head and nod at him.

Coriolanus only nod back in return, and then his eyes widened and they shone like bright diamonds. "Actually I do know someone who would love to make you a dress from scratch", Alara eyes widened too at his statement "from the scratch"

"From the scratch indeed!" Coriolanus confirmed

It interested her however she shook her head "It may cost a lot", thats what she said but she didn't deny the fact that it interest her. Coriolanus only shook his head "She is an aspiring and upcoming designer so she won't cost a lot of money. Also i heard Dawn is paying"

Alara took a moment and tried to see if she should get this man help. "So?" Coriolanus asked her, and she took a huge breath and then nodded her head at him. "Sure sounds good"

"Yes sounds good" He added.

Once again there was silence between them. A long and warm silence. Which this time Alara broke "So can you give me an address so i can visit her tomorrow?" she asked a rhetorical question, and Coriolanus scratched his head awkwardly. "Actually she doesn't have a shop and works form her home"

But Alara wasn't one to judge so she shrugged her shoulders nonchantely and said "Alright, I don't mind going to her home. Sometime around 2pm tomorrow?" But Coriolanus face scrunched up and he sighed, breathing from his nose and said "Well she is fully busy tomorrow"

Alara was confused and her face drop, "So why would you recommend her?", she was also annoyed because she was kind of excited to get a dress made from scratch. Coriolanus blinked and wiped his forehead "Actually she lives near and is free today. so we can go right now" he added nonchantely.

And Alara screamed out loud "RIGHT NOW", but then she lowered her voice and continued "Right now? Its 7:30 and sun is about to set. Also my brother would kill me", but listening to her Coriolanus tried to make her comfortable and said "It will take max 30 minute. she is extremely talented and will only need your measurement"

"only 30 minutes" It was as if she had completely lost her mind and Coriolanus grinned at her, knowing full well that she was ready to go with him. "Yes only 30. And i will personally drop you back".

Alara smiled a full blown smile and said "Well in that case let me grab my jacket"

_____________________

Author note:

my exams are done. All essay submitted. And my manager died, rip, so no job for next two weeks since he didn't had any schedule made for anyone. smh. so i will be updating daily and more frequently.

Also got my nails done and its soooo hard to type with long nails. but i am trying for yall delusional bitches.

love xoxo