𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃🌿

нαѕ ρσν

i swatted a bug away from my face before repositioning the bow and arrow in my hands, "i'm hungry i want to go home"  i whined as i felt my stomach growl for the fifth time in the span of five minutes. "no we need to fix your posture it sucks bro" neteyam murmured as he pushed my arm up a bit.

"strong core remember?" he told me. i nodded and tried my best to tighten my abdomen. i felt his warm hand move across my stomach "perfect that's good" he whispered before removing his hand. i pouted because i missed the warmth of his hand on my skin because it was kind of cold today.

"now shoot at that tree and if you do we can leave" he said while placing a hand on my hip and using the other to lift my arm up again. i let out a shaky breath before pulling back the arrow, "that's it now shoot" he mumbled in my ear.

i let out a high pitched grunt as i released the arrow, once i hit the tree he wanted me to i lowered my bow and laughed. i looked over at neteyam and backed away when i seen him staring at me, "stop acting like a perv and let's go eat im starving" i stuck my tongue out and poked his chest with my index finger. neteyam ruffled my hair so i swatted his hand away.

the rest of the walk was filled with silence, we just soaked in the beauty of the forest. everything was so different now that i'm in my avatar, the sounds, the smells, literally everything is a million times better.

"hazel hazel come eat with us!" tuk squealed while jumping over to us with kiri not far behind her, i looked up and noticed we were back at home tree. i shook my head, "i would but you know i can't tuk" i pouted before wrapping my arms around her. "pretty please! kiri mom and i made good stuff today!" she whined while squeezing me tightly. "come on we made extras anyways" kiri chimed in. i looked over at neteyam and seen him nod, "yeah come on, then after we have stuff to do" he agreed with his sisters.

i stood up and grabbed onto tuks hand as we made it to the sullys large hammock, i looked around at the woven bean stalk palm pieces, "this is incredible" i blurted out while looking at the detail on the large hammock. i then looked up and seen that they draped a piece of cloth and more bean palm branches over it creating a roof and walls for some privacy.

 i then looked up and seen that they draped a piece of cloth and more bean palm branches over it creating a roof and walls for some privacy

"come eat hurry tell me if you like it" tuk yanked on my hand. i sat down and grabbed a small wooden bowl that had steam coming from it showing it was fresh. "what is it?" i asked while scooping some up and eating it. kiri wiped her lips and pointed at my bowl "fungus soup and we have some teylu down here if you want some" she then pointed to a leaf that was filled with things that looked like jumbo shrimp that the sky people ate.

i choked on the soup and patted my chest, "wow fungus soup this is a first" i cleared my throat as i grabbed a piece of teylu.

we all ate and told a bunch of stories. "then dad said he jumped off of a cliff to escape the angry thanator" neteyam told us as neytiri and jake walked in. "hazel? hey kiddo it's been awhile since i've seen you" he ruffled my hair before sitting next to tuk and kiri. i covered my mouth to hide the food that i was still chewing on, "yes sir ive been busy training and stuff" i told him before swallowing my food.

"you have to leave we will be having a family meeting" neytiri told me while staring at me coldly. i looked over at neteyam before fixing my gaze back onto her "oh ok well bye!" i forced a smile while standing up. "mom hazel is family" kiri argued. "no kiri it's fine i get it" i reassured her.

jake stared at neytiri as she continuously glared at me. "i'll have to go too we have things to do" neteyam grunted as he stood up and grabbed my hand. he dragged me out of their home ignoring his parents calling for him.

"i apologize for my mother" he sighed, i gave his hand a gentle squeeze as we walked to the top of hometree, "i get it i mean my dad was fucking lyle wainfleet he killed many navi so" i shrugged ignoring the hurt and embarrassment i just went through. neteyam abruptly turned around causing my body to slam into his. i looked up into his eyes as he placed a hand on the side of my neck, "you are not him hazel you are different" he whispered to me.

i licked my lips before placing my hand on his lower arm, "what if i end up like him tey? i'm so scared" my voice cracked as i thought about the video norm showed me of my father harming the people. "you won't i know it" he reassured me. i closed my eyes and nodded once before reopening my eyes. we walked out onto a tree branch that was miles high in the sky. i crouched down and crawled near the edge, my heart sank to my stomach when i seen how high up we were.

i heard neteyam make a few yipping noises so i looked over at him, a few seconds later his ikran landed in front of him while screeching loudly. i stood up and watched as he mounted it while pulling down his leather riders mask. "come on let's go for a ride!" he shouted with a big smile on his face. the ikran lowered its wing for me so i ran and climbed onto the spot behind neteyam, i pulled down my riders mask as the ikran dived off the edge of the tree.

neteyam made more banshee calls as the ikran soared through the sky, i looked down at the clan members that were staring and lifted my fist into the air before making a war cry, "OORAAAHHH" i then wrapped my arms around neteyams waist as we flew over the forest.