Sweet and Sour Life

Sally's POV
My life just got turned around. My parents, grandparents, and sisters died in a car crash last week. To make matters worse, none if my aunts or uncles wanted to take me in. Why has my life become a living hell!!?? Well, at least it isn't all bad. My best friend, or should I say, new sister(?), Janice, has let me stay with her. Her mom adopted me, So we're like, sisters now. And not to mention my boyfriend, Max. He even gave me his lucky shark tooth he got at the beach before his dad died. My life may be a little upside down, but It's still pretty good.
One week Later...
Why is my life a living hell!!?? My boyfriend just dumped me. And to make matters worst, he's dating Janice, now!! Why would she date him? Janice is a total girly girl! Max is dead to me. So is Janice. And NONE of my friends think that what they did is wrong!! "Your over reacting," Lily said. "You're just jealous," Mia said. "Let them be Happy," Sara said!! Does anyone even care!!?? I guess not.
No ones POV
Sally got her two suitcases and started packing. All the clothes and shoes she could fit were in them. "Sally, you shouldn't do this," Janice said. "Where will you even go?" "Any Where but here," Sally replied, zipping up her suitcases and her hoodie. "Why do you want to leave, anyways?" Janice asked. "Like you would care," Sally said coldly while tying up her boots. The shark's tooth glistened around her neck. "Here. This is dead to me. Just like anyone I've ever cared about," Sally whispers and throws it at Janice. "I hope you have a Stupid life with your Stupid boyfriend." She pulls her suitcases with her and leaves the house. Sally came upon an ally. On one side was Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. On the other was San Fransokyo's tallest building. "Not like I have anything to live for," she says and walks into the tower. Sally climbs the stairs and walks out onto the roof. She goes to the edge and hoists herself onto the ledge. She takes a deep breath and jumps off. The wind flows through her hair as she falls to her doom. But her death is not accomplished, for she was caught by someone on a robot. Hiro. "You shouldn't do this," he says and flies her down to the ground. "Meow Meow Meow Meow," Sally says and turns away from him. "Well, jeez. Sorry for saving your life," Hiro daid sarcasticly and rolls his eyes. "Just don't try to kill yourself again, kay?" He leaves Sally in the alley and she just sighs. "Stupid boy, saving my life." It started raining. "Guess I'll just sleep in the Pizzeria," she says and walks in through the back door.