"Stefan's in the house," Allison told Alaric as she sat on top of a desk.  "Damon and Allison are vampires. They can't get in. We need you. I would go but-," Elena told him and Damon interrupted. "Your life is valuable. Yours on the other end..." Damon said trailing off.  "What about it?" Alaric asked. "Let me recap. You tried to kill me. I defended myself. You died. Then according to my brother, your ring brought you back to life. Am I uh, am I leaving anything out?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, the part where I try and kill you again. And only this time I don't miss." Alaric said. "Alaric, please. It's Stefan." I'm sorry Allison it's not my problem." Alaric told her. "That's a shame because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife," Damon said. "You're lying," Alaric said. "Am I? Why don't you ask her yourself? Coward. Come one Alli, Elena." Damon said as he started walking out of the room with them. "All right. Wait. I'll go." Alaric said stopping them in their tracks.

Alaric laid out all the weapons he kept in the classroom. "Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night," Damon commented. "I have you to thank for that," Alaric told him. "What are these?" Elena asked. "These are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain," Alaric told her. "Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out." Damon said. "That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all yourself?" Elena asked him. "Well I'll be a little stealthier than that hopefully and I won't be entirely alone Alli will be there too," Damon tells her.  Elena grabbed one of the tranquilizer darts but Allison grabbed her wrist stopping her. "Whoa, what are you doing?" Alaric asked her.

"I'm going with you guys," Elena said. "No. No. No. No way." Damon told her. "You need me. I'll get in.  You can distract them and I'll get Stefan out." Elena said. "You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there." Allison said. "I'm going," Elena argued. "I'll trap you in the car if I have to," Allison said. "So when you get us in. Get out as quickly as you can. Cause we know how to sneak around where they can't hear us. You'll basically just be in the way." Damon told Alaric. 

"Damon now is not the time to be lone rangers," Elena said. "Fine, Elena you can drive the getaway car, hmm? You're not going in the house." Damon told her.  "You can't stop me. It's Stefan we're talking about here. You don't understand." Elena said.  "Oh, I understand. I understand. He's the reason you live. His love lifts you where you belong. I get it." Damon said teasing her.  "Can you just not joke around for two seconds? Elena asked. "We can't protect you, Elena. We don't know how many vampires there are in there. That's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. We have to be able to get in and out. I can't be distracted with your safety. Or this will end up in a bloodbath that none of us walk away from. Including Stefan. I know. I get it. I understand." Allison told her.  "If we're gonna go, let's go," Alaric said.

While Alaric snuck into the house Allison and Damon snuck around the back waiting for Alaric to let them in. "Get her out of the house now," Damon told Ric As Ms.Gibbosn wasn't listening to Alaric. "Ms. Gibbons now tell me the truth are you married?" Damon asked as he compelled her. "No." Ms. Gibbons said. "Parents, Children, anyone else who lives on this property?" Damon asked.  "No, it's just me." Ms. Gibbons said. "Good," Damon told her before he snapped her neck. "Seriously," Allison told him as he walked into the house. "You were supposed to compel her," Alaric told Damon. "It doesn't work that way," Damon told him. "She's human," Alaric said. "And I'm not! So I don't care." Damon told him.

"Enough both of you we don't have much time," Allison said as she walked in.  "Now get out and get rid of the body," Damon told Alaric.  Allison and Damon waited until someone else walked into the kitchen before they attacked.  "Elena you were supposed to stay in the car," Allison told her as she spotted her. "I know but he's down here," Elena said. Allison and Damon followed Elena as they walked down to the basement. Elena pushed the door open revealing Stefan hanging by vervain ropes. "Elena. No, you shouldn't be here." Stefan stuttered out.

"She was supposed to stay in the car," Damon said as he and Allison walked into the room.  Damon went up to the other guy in the room and was about to kill him too but Stefan stopped him. "No, not him," Stefan told him.  "Whatever let's get you down," Damon said as he started untying the rope from the wall. "There's vervain on the ropes," Stefan warned.  "Elena pull that," Damon told her. "Uh!" Elena said as she tugged on the rope. "Alright let's go. Clothes on." Damon said as he started walking out. "Wait," Stefan said.

"What? Guys come on. We have to get out of here." Damon said. Stefan took the stake out of the other guy's leg. "The other one," Stefan told Elena and she pulled the other one out. They then walked out of the room. "Can you get him in the car?" Allison asked Elena. "Yeah," Elena said. "Alright go," Damon told her. "What about you guys?" Elena asked. You rescue, we'll distract." Allison said as she and Damon headed back upstairs.

Allison and Damon hid before attacking Fredrick. A man pulled Allison off and she fought him. She was able to pull him off of her and snap his neck. "Watch out Alli!" Damon told her as he saw someone sneaking up behind her but before she could feel something she heard the sound of a gun going off. "Thanks, Ric," Allison said before she left and went after Fredrick Damon following.

Just as Fredrick stabbed Stefan with a stake Alli got a clear shot hitting him with one of her arrows. "Argh!" Fredrick groaned in pain. The arrow was made of wood and laced with vervain thanks to Alaric. The vervain didn't affect Allison as she wore her glove. She then saw Elena behind Alaric stabbing him with a stake. Alli quickly ran to her brother's side as Fredrick lay still on the floor. "Stefan! Stefan!" Elena yelled trying to get him up. "Stefan you have to drink from the vain," Allison told him. "No! No!" Stefan grunted out. Allison turned and saw Fredrick moving. "You have to! I'll help you control that hunger." Allison told him. Allison and Elena looked at each other and Elena put her hand to Stefan's mouth.

"Elena please run," Stefan told her as he stopped drinking her blood. "No," Elena said. "Please," Stefan told her. "Stefan my wrists. Here take my wrist you need more blood." Elena told him. "Drink it, Stefan!" Allison told him. "Go. Elena, run. Run." Stefan said. "No, I trust you," Elena told him and held her wrist to his lips.

"That's enough!" Allison said pulling Elena's wrist from Stefan's mouth. "Here," Alli said as she bit into her wrist and gave Elena some of her blood. "Make sure she hides," Stefan told her. "Okay," Allison said and she and Elena went to hide.

Allison watched as Fredrick stood up and headed to Stefan who was pretending to be unconscious. When Fredrick got close enough Stefan got up and stabbed him with a stake. "That's enough Stefan!" Allison told him as he kept stabbing Fredrick's grey body. "Stefan give me that," Elena said walking up to him but Stefan turned at her and growled. Allison quickly stood in front of Elena and pushed Stefan back. Stefan stopped growling and realized what he was about to do. He looked down at his hands and then back up at Elena and Allison.

They had found Vicki's body and Allison had gone to comfort Jeremy. "What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked her as he opened the door. "I heard about Vicki," Allison told him. "I'm fine okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Jeremy said as he went to close the door. "Jeremy!" Allison said stopping the door. "I'm fine." He told her then closed the door. Allison sighed and walked home.

"Damon! Stefan!" Allison called out as she made it home. She walked up to Stefan's room and saw Damon standing there. "I've been calling for you guys..." Allison said trailing off as she saw the scene in front of her. Stefan was draining hundreds of blood bags. "Oh Stefan...." Allison said and he just looked at his siblings with a defeated look.
———————————————————————-
Finally updated! Sorry it took me so long and also very sorry if this sucks but I hope you guys enjoy it!