Willow's point of view

In another land called Brooklyn, there was an ad playing in the local diner downtown that displayed two brothers wearing matching outfits with Italian accents advertising their plumbing business. These two are my brothers Mario and Luigi, and I couldn't be more proud of them for starting their dream business. The two brothers wore matching blue overalls, white gloves, and hats that had the first initial of their names on their hats. The only difference was that Mario's shirt and hat were red, while Luigi's were green. They both had brown hair and mustaches with the same blue eyes as each other. Even if they hadn't worn matching clothes, it was easy to tell that they were siblings or at least related. My brother, Mario, turned to Luigi, saying, "Wow, you were great."

"I was great? Are you kidding me? You were great!" Luigi exclaimed in happiness.

I was wearing a paint-stained apron and some casual clothes consisting of my brown pants and my tan colored sweater underneath my apron, with my hair in a messy bun. I was also watching beside them, excitedly saying, "You both were fantastic!" We all beamed at each other, happy with how the ad turned out.

"I am so glad we spent our life savings on this commercial," Mario said.

"That is not a commercial! That is Cinema," responded Luigi.

Mario looked doubtful as he asked Luigi and me, "Uh, what about the accents? Is it too much?" As we were both going to respond, the man stopped to grab Luigi's shoulder with his hand as they played the Jump Man platform arcade game with his other hand.

"Too much? It's-a perfect." He reassured Mario, jumped up, and yelled Wahoo before returning to play Jump Man.

"Okay, I'm gonna trust you," Mario said before someone else started to speak from the booth in front of them.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Brooklyn's favorite failures, the Stupid Mario Brothers and Willow." The man, formerly the brothers' employer, Spike, said before eating a slice of his pizza. He wore orange shades, a blue hat, a matching blue shirt, a work uniform, and a gold chain necklace that matched his watch. He had short black hair covered by his hat that read wrecking crew and a mustache and beard. Spike was taller than all three, Luigi was tall but still shorter than Spike, and Mario and I were the same height.

Already slouched and annoyed, Luigi said, "Aw great. Spikes here." We all walked to Spike's booth, Luigi now looking worried and Mario looking upset, while I was more annoyed at his presence. I had never liked the man but never said anything to avoid getting their brothers in trouble, but now that they quit, I don't hide my distaste for him.

"Hey, Spike," Mario said while crossing his arms. Spike quickly finished his drink before turning to Mario, intending to mock them.

"Yeah, it's-a me!" He mocks Mario's accent and laughs before catching his breath to ask. "Whew, yeah. Tell me, have you even gotten one call since you left me to start your dumb company?"

Luigi said, "As a matter of fact, we have." Luigi held up his phone proudly.

I instantly got excited that they had a customer already since the commercial aired, and Mario smiled at his brother, happy, and asked, "Wow, really?"

"Uh, yeah. Our mom called and said, "Oh boys, that's the best commercial I've ever seen!" And I said, "Thank you very much, Mother. We're very proud of it. So Boom!" Luigi exclaims, drops his phone accidentally, and cracks it on the ground. Mario and I both turn our eyes away, embarrassed.

Spike laughed at them and wiped his mouth with a napkin before saying, "Good luck running a business with this idiot." Spike crushed the napkin and threw it, aiming directly for Luigi before I caught it with a scowl.