𝐢𝐯. 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟

𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, the girls raven hair as she walked

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, the girls raven hair as she walked. the air making it fly up like a superhero cape as she walked. her hands shoved down deeper into her jean jacket pocket as she walked. white headphones dangling from her ears as more and more people walked past her. all going somewhere different. yet she didn't even know where she was going.

her feet kept walking as the air grew colder. yet only her cheeks started turning a crimson color as they soaked in the wind and the invisible frostbite. but it was only january so she should know better then to second guess the wind and the snow that would follow.

she moved her way past more and more people as she was near the city. or technically in the city. she had that coming for her. it was the city that never sleeps and she just so happened to be campaigning for it. if that were to make sense.

she kept walking as she felt the music grow louder. mr oceans vocals sounding her through wonders. it was amazing. the song was sweet life. yet she was living a bittersweet life. reasons to be unknown.

she had a premiere coming up soon. she wasn't scared nor nevrous. yet she needed to take a deep breath. but it was hard to.

for the first time ever she felt like she couldn't. so she kept walking. until she reached the park. it was busy. very busy. but she was able a bench to sit on.

she needed to breath.

yet she couldn't.

she watched as more and more people walked past her now. but with strollers or animals attached to them. some walked alone. some talked with others but most weren't lonely. most didn't like silence take up their bubble like her.

most were able to breathe. she didn't know why she had a big obsession with that. but she did. the next song started playing in her ears. she didn't like the silence that followed.

the sky went from bright to dark then bright again. it was going to rain soon. she needed to be going home.

maybe there her brain could breath and not be strangled to death. or not. but hopefully. she could only hope.

𝐜 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
i saw a boy that looked like a blonde version of
both louis partridge and nolan like i omg.
need need need. because he was about my age.
like HOW