Spill the tea

" mom!", Y/n shouted as her and Tracy went through the door. They got no response.
Y/n walked to her room as Tracy closed the door and followed her.
" want some?", y/n said as she gave Tracy a bottle of vodka.
" you sure, what if someone notices?", Tracy asked hesitantly.
" it's fine. Anyways, what happened between you and Evie ?", y/n asked as she closed the door to her room.
" it's complicated" Tracy said as they both took a seat in two bean bags. Tracy then unscrewed the cap of the bottle and started to drink. They shared the bottle with each other.
" it's fine. I have time ", y/n said as she took a sip.
" okay then", Tracy said and smiled a little. Y/n nodded and opened the window and lighted a cigarette.
" well..Evie got mad that my mom couldn't adopt her. So, she then started to ignore me. The other girls even ignore me now", Tracy explained and looked away.
" oh..I'm sorry", Y/n said sympathetically. She then went and hugged Tracy's around her shoulders.
" it's okay", she said back to Y/n as she lighted her cigarette.
" I'm not on her good side either, since I won the fight at the bus", y/n said and laughed.
" then we're two", Tracy said and smiled. " yeah", y/n said agreeing with Tracy.
" I get that it's hard tho, you and Evie were like sisters or really reallyy close", y/n and rubbed Tracy's back. She nodded.
" wanna get high?", Tracy asked. Y/n smiled and nodded.
Tracy took out some weed. It wasn't much tho.
They then started rolling. It didn't take them long before they lit them up.
" I know it isn't much, but it's what I have left", Tracy said and smiled.
" it's fine", Y/n said and laughed. She then went and put on some music on the CD player. They started to jump around the room & dance.

Later in the evening Tracy checked her phone and had 7 missed calls from her mom.
" hi mom, what do you want", Tracy said annoyed.
" Tracy I need you to go and Study at Yumies", Her mom said.
" I can't, I'm with Y/n", Tracy said angrily.
" if you won't, then you'll have to retake all of you're classes next year", Mel said sadly.
" did miss idiotic English teacher tell you this?", Tracy said annoyed.
" yeah..she dis Trace", Mel said tiredly and with a sad voice.
" fine! I'll come in like 25 minutes. Bye mom", Tracy said and screamed.
" what's wrong ?", Y/n asked. She and Tracy took a seat beside each other.
" I have failed almost all of my classes & my teacher have told my mom", Tracy said as she covered her face.
" shit", y/n said with sympathy.
" but that's not the worst thing", Tracy said as she looked at Y/n.
" why not?", Y/n asked.
" Evie turned in my fake ID and some other things to the same teacher ", Tracy said annoyed.
" fucker!", Y/n said angrily. She then said, " has she told your mom?".
" I sure hope not", Tracy said.
" me too", Y/n said.
" but I need to go now, otherwise my mom will ruin my life agin", Tracy said and hugged Y/n.
" oh okay, good luck ", Y/n said as she and Tracy went down the stairs towards the door.
" bye Trace, see you tomorrow", Y/n said and hugged Tracy. " mhm", Tracy said as she released herself form the hug.
She then closed the door and Tracy was gone.